Oksana: I Never Had Relations with My Bodyguard

10/21/2010 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva and her lawyer just lashed out at her former bodyguard, claiming he's a liar and claims that he had an intimate relationship with her are "ridiculous."

102110_oksana_video
Oksana and attorney Daniel Horowitz spoke with TMZ at the downtown L.A. civil courthouse, where Horowitz called bodyguard Kristian Herzog "Half blackmailer, and half psychopath."

Oksana says, "He betrayed me," referring to our story that Herzog is writing a tell-all book, claiming he had an intimate relationship with her.

Horowitz says Herzog is a "complete liar," who got the job by lying and saying he was Jack Nicholson's bodyguard.

Oksana also said Herzog, who served jail time for gun-related charges, has "never been around Lucia" and she is obeying the court order to keep him away from the baby.

Oksana added, "I don't speak to him either. I don't communicate with him ... I follow the court orders."

outraged

Timing is everything! Where's the beef Herzog?

BlancheDevereaux

UMMM......How is he "betraying" her if it's all lies?? LMAO

Posted at 11:25 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by Gia

ROTFLOL!!!

SayWhat

Every ones a liar but you huh Okscammer??? Poor lil miss victim, guess you didnt think your lies would come back to bite you.
Oh well, if its proven that you did in fact have an sexual relationship with the felon, you can always came you just blew him and therefore its not considered sex.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Since when????

Brian

She doesn't communicate with him. They have Silent Sex. Not a single word spoken. Just the usual moans and groans.

MTL

biggest liar in the world....she really needs to wake up and realize she isn't gonna get anything if she keeps on changing lawyers and everyday its a new twist...too funny!!

Stacy

"Half blackmailer, and half psychopath." was HORROR-witz refering to O'skanka?

Posted at 11:22 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by Eagle171

Maybe..and himself too. All three of them have a lot in common.

karen lee

WHAT A CRAP THEY'RE SWILLING.. WHO WOULD EVER believe HER/. SHE WASN'T PAYING HIM ... SO SEX HAD TO BE HIS REWARD/

He will HAVE PLENTY of DIRT

Curious

"He's a liar!"

Ya know, it seems poor Miss Oksana is just surrounded by liars.

If Mr. Kris had never been around Lucia, why was a court order necessary to keep him away?

Oy . . .

wasted days and wasted nights

Oxy is lookin' more like Morticia all the time, but that figures, this whole thing is kinda kooky and spooky like a Halloween party.

DV

OG has honed her ability to play dumb to an art form.

Jules

They're saying that she got rid of him and doesn't talk to him. It took a court order for her to get rid of him!!

Bill F. Murray

Technically, kneeling in front of a man making THAT face doesn't constitutue a "relationship", just ask Bill Clinton. LOL

BlancheDevereaux

Ok Mr. Potato Head, let it rip with some texts and emails between you and O The Ho!!

Hell's bells, this is getting good! Beats the daylights out of what's on tv.

Alcamedes

That's kind of funny as she is contradiciting herself again. She obviously had him around or why would Mel's lawyers have to go so far as to show cause to get a restraining order.

I don't think she knows what is needed to obatin a restraining order. You have to provide to the court that their is cause for one to be granted. Judges don't give them on a whim.

kpacota

Ahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!

And the wheels fall off her bus.

Betrayal? Pretending to be a friend? Can't write? Liar? No credibility? Takes advantage of a victim? Takes personal information and uses it to extort for money?

Just whom are they complaining about here? LMAO

Now we see demure, clad in black Ox playing the innocent victim of the criminal. They left out the part where Mel's people had told her for a long time to lose the bodyguard and it took a court order to explain it to them.

They're throwing him under the bus. They'll claim they didn't know about the Violet stuff. I hope Herhog has proof of his claims. I'd be willing to hold a towel over my mouth and tie my hair back just to see it. After what she did to Mel, this is too funny.

The lower in this is shameless. I bet part of him is even wincing at what he has to defend.