Oksana: I Never Had Relations with My Bodyguard

10/21/2010 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva and her lawyer just lashed out at her former bodyguard, claiming he's a liar and claims that he had an intimate relationship with her are "ridiculous."

102110_oksana_video
Oksana and attorney Daniel Horowitz spoke with TMZ at the downtown L.A. civil courthouse, where Horowitz called bodyguard Kristian Herzog "Half blackmailer, and half psychopath."

Oksana says, "He betrayed me," referring to our story that Herzog is writing a tell-all book, claiming he had an intimate relationship with her.

Horowitz says Herzog is a "complete liar," who got the job by lying and saying he was Jack Nicholson's bodyguard.

Oksana also said Herzog, who served jail time for gun-related charges, has "never been around Lucia" and she is obeying the court order to keep him away from the baby.

Oksana added, "I don't speak to him either. I don't communicate with him ... I follow the court orders."

CynicalOne

@BlancheDevereaux,
BTW, I love that character and Rue McClanahan, God rest her soul. But I digress. She can't help but make that face. It is the one expression that gets used the most, if you know what I mean. ROTFF LMFAO!

Posted at 11:32 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by CynicalOne

Looks like she's saying...I blow you too!

Bwahahahahahahaha! Guess her parents never told her about the 'your face will freeze like that thing'! :)

KM

Ox claims on ROL she has not spoken to him for 10 days...when was the PPO issued to Herzog to stay away from her? Also Worowitless claims NO ONE will believe this man a convicted felon....so if bad stuff comes out about Mel....We dont have to believe the convict....

Diane

Granted Herzog is a felon but it is so funny how so many people around Ox have been accused of lying and wrong doing. All of her past lawyers, mediation judges, Robyn, Mel, the nanny...etc. Everyone is lying but her.....why shouldn't we believe her??????????

azlee

First time I've seen real fear in her face. Payback is a MOFO Oinky.

Now I'm sure the Herzog story is REAL

Posted at 11:39 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by Frieda
_______________

she seems visibly shaken but why, DH said they knew about this before it came out. Why does she look so shaken?

kpacota

“When she told him his services were no longer required, he began making up these stories.”

~~~~~~~~~~
hahaha. She should know!

Somewhere Herhog is muttering into a recording device "You're going to pay, girl, are you gonna pay."

Shell

honest answer from you, this time...

if your EX forbade you from doing something, would you listen... or keep doing it just to piss him off?

Posted at 11:43 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by TMZgossip

________________________

probably keep doing it just to piss him off and say make me.

Posted at 11:55 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by azlee
===============================================

azlee, you can't be serious? You would keep an unsafe person around your child just to piss someone off? I don't believe you would do that?

txcn

I think it's extremely unlikely she ever slept with this awful man. I think it IS MORE LIKELY this felon is looking for a payday and to stay relevant hence the accusation. He's really revolting and she does have other choices of who to sleep with.

Posted at 11:27 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by JLS
--------------------

About the only choice she's got left is a vibrator. Who in their right mind would go near her anymore

It's Me

Sounds exactly like Billy Boy Clinton.

ITUS

EVERYONE LIES BUT HER AND THE 40 LAWYERS THAT TOLD HER TO GO AWAY!

bizsnatch

sorry Oksana, I dont believe anything you say!

Bill F. Murray

Does anyone remember that cheesy cult 80's horror flick, 'Sleepaway Camp'? Oxy kinda looks like the chick in that. (couldn't find a very good image)

azlee

OKSANA Hires New Bodyguard
... Janine Lindemulder

Posted at 11:58 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by TMZgossip
_________________

hahahahaha. oh that would be a pair!!!!!!!!!!

Diane

I love how when questioned about the text messages and emails Horowitz launched into a tirade that Herzog was a stalker. No denial. Very telling.

Posted at 11:57 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
--------------------------------------------------------------

Remember what Shyone told us:

If the law is on your side, argue the law.
If the facts are on your side, argue the facts.
If you don't have either, baffle them with BS to confuse the issues.

Thank you for that lesson, Shyone! Now we see it in action.

wondering

Oksana, is it true that weebles wobble but they never go down?

kickaboo

"Half blackmailer, and half psychopath."..Oksana to a capital E..for extortioner.

Now everyone expose their tapes, emails and texts. Bring it on!