Oksana: I Never Had Relations with My Bodyguard

10/21/2010 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva and her lawyer just lashed out at her former bodyguard, claiming he's a liar and claims that he had an intimate relationship with her are "ridiculous."

102110_oksana_video
Oksana and attorney Daniel Horowitz spoke with TMZ at the downtown L.A. civil courthouse, where Horowitz called bodyguard Kristian Herzog "Half blackmailer, and half psychopath."

Oksana says, "He betrayed me," referring to our story that Herzog is writing a tell-all book, claiming he had an intimate relationship with her.

Horowitz says Herzog is a "complete liar," who got the job by lying and saying he was Jack Nicholson's bodyguard.

Oksana also said Herzog, who served jail time for gun-related charges, has "never been around Lucia" and she is obeying the court order to keep him away from the baby.

Oksana added, "I don't speak to him either. I don't communicate with him ... I follow the court orders."

BlancheDevereaux

She said Hertzog volunteered--I thought she said she thought Jack Nicholson was paying. She really has a problem keeping her stories straight.

Posted at 12:06 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by Confused

She wouldn't tell the truth if her life depended on it.

fuddyduddy

@fuddyduddy,

That bit about following the court orders has to be her best lie yet. She did it with a straight face too...lol.

Posted at 12:06 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by Diane
LOL!
Said with her best 'scared' straight face. She looks very worried today, very worried. Well, if you go into battle feeling defeated what usually happens? You get defeated!

Danielle

What I saw in this video is that OX looks terrified. As well she should. She is going DOWN for all her lies and crimes. Not a day too soon either.

Posted at 11:28 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by ohreally
------------------------
It was the first real emotion I have seen in her too.

TXluvsMJ2

Talk about "turnabout is fair play." I wonder how it feels to be on the receiving end for a change? I'll bet Mel is somewhere laughing his ass off. I never saw karma at work before. Congrats to Mel.

mimik

so if he was her bodyguard and he has not been around the daughter, does that mean she was her daughter's bodyguard when he was around???

Fidel's niece

"Half blackmailer and half psychopath" ah, Mr. Horrorwitz

Birds of the feather, flock together, ROFLMAO!

***Team Mel***

cheebee

Good point post 121

Wiley

He betrayed her by telling the truth!!! They had an agreement to never tell the truth and he broke it. If I remember right, she refused to fire him when Mel complained and Mel had to get the judge to make her get rid of HerHog. Her sense of entitlement is so overwhelming that she thinks anything she does is ok. I really do think she's mentally off by more than we even thought and I'd be a little afraid if I was Mel.

fuddyduddy

Posted at 12:11 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by mimik
I'd like to know how they justified to the judge the increase in child support when OG claimed that Lucia needed 24/7 body guards and that was one of the reasons for the increase.

Smush_Smush

Wait where was the end of that quote? "...unless I have the oppurtunity to make a buck and spread more confiliting stories about what happened."

shirleyholmes

Why did Mel have to ask twice to keep baldy away from Lucia? She's so full of crap.

Posted at 11:40 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
...

honest answer from you, this time...

if your EX forbade you from doing something, would you listen... or keep doing it just to piss him off?

Posted at 11:43 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by TMZgossip
-------------------------------------------------

I will give you my straight honest answer

No, I would not do anything to piss off a violent ex-partner
by whom I was fearing for my life.

wondering

if Herzog, was never around lucia, who then was watching lucia while the two of you were wobblin all night looooonnng?

igotfleasfromtmz

HA HA HA MAKE THAT BOOK I will buy it, I GUARANTEE IT.

Clint

I hate our culture! The top two stories on tmz are about this woman trying to extort Mel Gibson for money because she has no talent, but her looks and the pap acting like a drink was acid being thrown on him and going to the hospital. She's already sued and of course the pap will sue too. Someone please invent a time machine, so I can try out the 60's...it's gotta be better than this culture of people being famous for having money or getting naked...

txcn

Shame on you. Before he became a blackmailer, half psychopath and a liar wasn't he a veteran. Wasn't there a big issue made of the that veterans assisting victims of domestic violence with O th Ho as the poster child. You know the God Bless Oksana, God Bless the USA all in one breath. The gratitude you show towards those who have fought for your freedom Whorowitz is astounding. Mels money before honor I guess.