Oksana: I'm Not A Criminal

10/21/2010 9:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva had a powerful statement to make outside of court today, telling our camera -- "I am not an extortionist."

1021_oksana_computer_tmz_vi

Moments after the judge denied her motion to limit the L.A. County Sheriff's Department's search into her personal computer, a clearly upset Oksana told TMZ, "My life is inside that computer ... it's something I don't particularly want anybody to have."

Oksana continued, "Pictures, videos, pictures of Mel's family ... it's all there ... the last 6 years. It's my entire life, what right do they have?"

She concluded, "I'm not an extortionist, there was never an attempt at extortion ... I never even asked for money."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

moussemaker

Team Oksana!!!

David

Cry me a river b!tch, its all going to come down on you now and the whole world will laugh.

Deadhead

That strategy didn't work for Nixon,it won't work for you, deuchebag!

Diane

"I never even asked for money."

Really???????????????? hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

WTF did she expect going public with this???

(I think we need a mouse trap in the house ;)

wondering

yes you are oksana!

carlitos

6 years BS...windows me or a very old mac if thats the case,its hard to believe

David

Stupid lying wh0re should have thought about all of this before she tried her hand at extortion. All the times she emailed her family about how she has done hit the jackpot are on the computer, the mails she used to plan this setup between her and her greedy ass sister, yeah its all on there and I hope they burn this b!tch at the stake!!!!

Patricia

Having your 40 lawyers do your dirty does not relieve you of your part of extortion. Everything you done, said, and continue to do is money money money money.

diogenes

She may not have asked for money, she expected.

Fidel's niece

Liar, Liar,
your pink panties are on fire - AGAIN!

***Team Mel***

brassring

She needs to sweat, she knows she wrong, just out for the money. Mel needs to get a paternity test, an fight the bitch all the way.....

Stone

Think of the photos she sold to ROL of her teeth. Anyone with a laptop can use photoshop and break some teeth as a gag to their freind on Facebook. What most people forget is that photo is just data, it's letters and numbers. At some point someone wrote the code for that photo. It would be VERY easy to create the photo using computer code, you don't need to distort a real image with a program you can just create it.
Just like the very print you're reading now each symbol was at some point in time 01011010101101010101.

Just Saying

Sorry, you can't use the privacy argument. Your leaks to ROL and interviews to People magazine has made sure of that

boston-gal,,,,

What a piece of work she is! Mel's not a saint but she indeed sounds like quite an extortionist and plays men like a fiddle. Get pregnant and then mess with their minds to the point you drive them (metaphorically) over the cliff. She's like a black widow! Glad the courts aren't letting her get away with it any more and I hope the computer specialists find tons of material to expose this piece of work.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments