Paris Hilton -- Show Off Your Puppies

10/21/2010 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The only thing Paris Hilton collects more than ex-boyfriends has got to be dogs, 'cause she just adopted puppy #347 -- which is sweet and all ... if only we knew what happened to all the others!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

1020_hilton_tv_still

Cartman

I wonder what happens to all of her "old" puppies. My dogs live over 15 years each and she gets a new one every year or so. Hmmm

Superman

I think she kills the old ones. She gets a new puppy just so you will stop talking about her sh*tty existence. Messed-up life...put a puppy on it.

BrAnBa

Puppies are like handbags - you carry them around for a while, wear them to events and then you throw them away. Obviously.

JLS

Where are all the dogs she already has? I wonder. I'd bet they hardly know her. She is never home. Not the best dog owner. They need love and a solid life. Paris isn't that.

Criss

347? Really? That girl's got issues.

B

I think "South Park" did a pretty good job of explaining what happens to all of her pets.

Grandma Cracker

She is a terrible person and should not have puppies or babies. Her lack of responsibility disqualifies her to take care of anything that is helpless. Bad rich girl....go to lunch or something...just don't hurt innocents you twit.

Zippy T. Pinhead

She makes me sick, she probably has those puppies hanging up in the closet next to each out-fit she wears. I'll be glad when this coat-tail riding ugly useless w-h-o-r-e dies of a crack overdose. Maybe we will get lucky and she kills somebody and gets 1 year of prison time and 6 months supervised probation. And if a network wants to make billions of dollars, they could have a pay per view of her and Lindsey Slowhand in a fight to the death! I would gladly pay $50 to see that.

Twilight

Wow. Wonder when she is going to start collecting babies.

Margie

it's about time someone asked that question. I have always wondered when the media would ask that. This using dogs as a fashion accessory is just so wrong. Perhaps she does take good care of them their entire lives, but I would like to see that in a story verses her newest purchase of another living being.

nastynorm

THERES PROBLEY A DEAD DOG IN THE GLOVE BOX OF HER PINK BENTLEY.

Rixi

Surely this is a case for PETA...

Shaydie

#5, that's what I heard, too. The maids have found some of the dogs in her closets then she flew off and forgot about and they died.

Ginger

It's actually not good to carry puppies around much. Adult dogs are one thing but puppies are like babies and shouldn't be jostled and hauled all over the place. I'm also curious - what happened to all her other doggies?

Spot

I think she feeds them to Harvey since he doesn't eat beef! Or maybe the reason they disappear is because she sends them on vacation and they never come back.
Rumors that she sacrifices them in strange rituals to the fashion gods have never been proven. I wonder if the bags she carries have ever been examined to see what they are lined with beside cocaine.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments