Antoine Dodson

Totally Milking It

10/22/2010 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Internet sensation Antoine Dodson's 15 minutes aren't up just yet -- not only does he have the hottest Halloween costume of the season -- he's got his own milkshake.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

1022_dodson_tv_video

Cartman

I have no idea who this person is and no desire to watch the video.

TMZ needs better content.

dsw

Milkshake and him was not a combination that I deserved to hear.

Rufus T. Firefly

I like the guy. He's doing this for the betterment of his family, so good on him. He's also genuine, and that's rare for Hollywood standards.

Ozzie X

I dunno, are we sure his dad wasn't a horse?

Doran

There's gay, and then there is super, mega, ultra, make RuPaul look straight gay.

Kay

Thats A MAN!?

prudence

Antoine is a natural. People plan and dream of ways to get the attention/payday he is getting. He is totally uncorrputed by Hollywood and that is refreshing.

lalalala

Stop hating. This guy chased off a rapist, and he's made enough money from the video and such to move his sister and her kids into a house out of the projects. Go Antoine! He is celebrated for good behavior, not bad behavior, for once! A hero!

Atillathegun

I never for one second believed that the "an@l" intruder was after his sister. He was the intended target but the "bug.ger.er" not burglar, made a mistake and went into the wrong room.
It's good that he's in Hollywood because there's a lot of sugar there and it's only a matter of time before he's sweating out a symphony on the various instruments of the fruit choir.
Yea, I'm speaking to you Miss Eddie Murphy, @$$'orted( pun intended) directors, producers and rappers.
Twas amusing how when the guy mentioned Antwoine, Harvey picked up his drink and feigned off hahahahaha ,very telling Harv, was the "energy" too much for you or you didn't want anyone to see you blush or tremble! hahahahaha. This "girl's" antics make my skin crawl so I can imagine what it does to certain folks whom might be ones that approach ,whatever, from a different angle. Hahahahaha.
Say goodnight Antwoine, Harv. hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Danny

I was lucky enough to meet Antoine Dodson and let me tell you that he is a sweet and intelligent guy who is just being himself. Whoever wrote -- "With this guy I can definitely see a family fight brewing in the near future" -- could not be further from correct. He cares deeply about his family and is loved and respected by friends and family alike.

just right

And he didn't have to have sex on video either! Hear that Paris, etc.? So, run and tell dat!

Aisha Bowens

Gosh, you people are real closed minded about this guy. You think you know everything about him, but you don't. You don't know the whole story about Antoine. You express prejidice against because of his orientation and the fact that he's from the hood. I don't think his 15 minutes are done, it's just beginning. It's obvious that you're crazy jealous of him receive unexpected fame after a horrible situation happened to his sister. I'm glad that this negative turned into something positive through the blessings of God and now that Antoine has the fame, he might as well bask in the rewards and opportunities that are placed at his feet while the fame is still good. You might do the same thing too if you get famous for whatever.

maga

Stupid nation.only in america will an idiot like this will be famous for nothing cuz he's gay

Vera

Bless his heart and his family and the men who helped them to better themselves. The turn of events for his family is nothing short of a that happened is nothing short of a miracle and I hope they all continue to prosper, even if all he can do is make fun of himself. Milk it sweetheart, milk it.

Vera

Bless his heart and his family and the men who helped them to better themselves. The turn of events for his family is nothing short of a miracle and I hope they all continue to prosper, even if all he can do is make fun of himself. Milk it sweetheart, milk it. (yes I did correct it...so run tell dat)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments