Antoine Dodson

Totally Milking It

10/22/2010 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Internet sensation Antoine Dodson's 15 minutes aren't up just yet -- not only does he have the hottest Halloween costume of the season -- he's got his own milkshake.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

1022_dodson_tv_video

grover

my dog won prize as "antoine dogson" nyc 20th annual halloween dog parade

fahgettaboutit

"The happiest day of my life was when my sister almost got raped"

kaykay

@ Cartman & Superman: Do yourselves a favor and watch his interview, seriously the funniest thing you will ever see.
And to all the haters, he wasn't looking for any recognition as far as celebrity status goes. He chased the attempting rapist off and was defending his sister. Anyone with common sense would have done the same. I think it's refreshing for someone like him to be recognized for doing something honorable. Look at Paris Hilton & Kim Kardashian. "celebrities" all because of their sex tapes. I'm glad he is "milking" this situation, why not? Everyone else does it. And his family could certainly use the money. Team Antoine!!!

NUCLEARXSHAMPOO

And all of you bought that nice leather outfit Antoine got on....and still you are waiting for that costume....

I wonder if things would be so "comical" had his sister been raped. I wonder if this whole thing wasn't staged.

bamamommyof1

I'm from Huntsville, and this "guy" is a complete idiot!!!! Hes milking this for anything he can get. No one around here even mentions his name much less wants a costume to look like him. GET A REAL JOB!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix

I know I'm a little late to this party but yes I feel bad for his sister BUT for the comments about him and the hide your husbands comments YES he is referring to himself he has be raped by some fool there

Barbara Smith

People People please!!! You guys do not have more important thing to bash!!!! Like cut backs and layoff problems. This world is crazy as hell!!! Let that man make his money. It is not coming out of your pockets.

Ozzi

God Bless Antonie Dodson! You go girl!!! :)

T

i thought he was funny at first.. until.. he was a raging homo with the long fingernails and the straightened hair. give him a rope and let him skip off to neverland. another rupaul.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3