« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brock Lesnar -- Bearded Badass!

10/23/2010 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As if UFC heavyweight champ Brock Lesnar wasn't scary enough -- he's now grown a gnarly beard that would make Paul Bunyan quiver.  But is he tough enough to withstand Montezuma's Revenge?

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

1022_lesnar_tv_video

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cartman

I still have no idea who this guy is. Not into wrestling or any of it's derivatives.

Until I can see a sport in Sports Illustrated it's all crap to me.

JLS

Who is he? And, who cares? It appears all the unknowns were written about today. There is another couple that I've never heard of and the post doesn't say either. Weird Friday at TMZ.

Popped-colostomy-bag 26:the-Rise-Of-Chen!

Cool, I bet he just got done shooting darts with Denise Richards dad. Hope he deports Velasquez, better be careful though, Cain IS difficult to read. As much as
I like Lesnar, I’d still sink $300k from my ex wifes new doctor's bank account on JDS if they were to fight.

Dennis Peck: You know what they say about Latin fighters, Raymond? You know what they say? Too ****ing MACHO! That's right. TOO ****ING MACHO! They don't backpedal when they have to. So they're used up young.
[dangles a pair of panties in front of Raymond, then gives them to him]
Dennis Peck: Yeah, why don't you clean yourself up with that. That's right. Clean yourself up.

conf

people who ask who BROCK LESNAR has obviously not watched UFC and that makes me wonder why you guys are even here commenting on this post/video?

He then signed with the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) in October 2007. He lost his UFC debut against Frank Mir, but has since remained undefeated, capturing the UFC Heavyweight Championship from Randy Couture on November 15, 2008 and avenging his loss to Mir by way of TKO at UFC 100 to become the Undisputed Champion.

enough said

Chris

Ummm... mixed martial arts IS in Sports Illustrated you ignorant idiot. UFC fighters have even made S.I's cover page. And just today S.I. had a Q & A on Brock Lesnar. If you listened to the beginning of this interview it says "we caught up with UFC heavyweight champ, Brock Lesner," so I don't know why you're asking who he is.

Brock IS the baddest man on the planet. He has more talent, skill, strength, and athleticism than any top athlete out there. He is dedicated, disciplined, and is an extremely hard worker who continues to strive for greatness each and every day. He deserves every bit of recognition he gets. He would slam LeBron James on his neck and crush Terrell Owens' face with one punch.

And he sure as hell deserves to be interviewed whore... I mean before, Kim "need %ick quick" Kardashian, and Paris "the Ho" Hilton, who do nothing to help society and have less talent than a midget with narcolepsy.

Andolini

Too much chin for that hair....Too many steroids dude..back off..

Julie

Brock is so YUMMY! I wish he and I could be stranded on a deserted island...his wife is the luckiest girl in the world!!!!

La La Land

Brock Lesnar will win with a first round Knock out.

And to the idiots who dont know about UFC you must be FLAMING or a very sissy type of man..lol

La La Land

Oh yeah and for Cain Velasquez he needs to chill with all that brown pride talk..because those same "proud mexicans" will shoot stab and rob his a$$ just like everyone else they dont care about him..lol

Go BROCK!!!

shane_blake

wow. you people are stupid. the guy is a 3 time all american with a collegiate wrestling record of 106 and 5. a former and current heavyweight champion. hes been tested before, and after all of his fights for substance abuse, and btw, sports illustrated has covered mma. because u know.......its a real sport.

blackboymetalhead

re: chris

Uh, you do realize brock couldn't cut it with the minnesota vikings buddy as a defensive lineman. You may want to do your research before you tout lesnar as some sort of god-like athlete when he's getting lit up by 6'6 300lbs offensive linemen...

Frank O.

Hey. Brock looks like Paul from the Tekken video games!

NuBiXx

He kinda looks like Zangief.

Lola