Kat Von D -- Meltdown Over Jesse James

10/24/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

More drama behind the scenes at "L.A. Ink" -- where sources tell us Kat Von D went nuclear over the way her ex-boyfriend Jesse James was portrayed in an upcoming episode.

0921_Jesse_James_Kat_TMZ_EX
Multiple sources tell us the recent drama began in the last few days ... after Kat viewed screeners of some upcoming episodes which spotlight her relationships with Jesse and her on-again BF Nikki Sixx.

We're told Kat -- who was dating Jesse when the show was being taped -- has decided that she no longer wants any traces of him on the TLC show  ... and demanded that producers pull him from all future episodes.

Now, producers are desperately trying to rip Jesse from the show -- but we're told there's so much content to remove ... they're worried they may have to pack the show with extra commercials to fill out the time before the show airs Wednesday night.

Calls to Kat's reps have not been returned.
0712_jesse_james_footer

Annie Rogers

Kat is such a drama queen stuck at 13! I fast forward through all her BS and just see the tattoo work. I think Dan should be running the show, he's so much more mature and down to earth!

Jackie

Wow! People with tattoos have no morals? I'm thinking after reading all these comments, that the mojority of you flying off the handle, sound alot like said "trailer trash" for which you keep referring to. I think none of these people involved(KVD,JJ,SB) really give a flying F what you guys think of them....& they get paid the big bucks to do or say whatever they want. So all the ****, cowface, b@tch, whore talk just makes you all look uncivilized. How embarrassing for you.

Michael

And nothing of value was lost.

Gaaron

Kat & Jesse...They deserve each other. And does anyone think this will last?! I'm sure Sandra has asked herself more than once, "WHAT was I thinking?"

mousehouse

She sounds like a brat and a hasbeen in the making...in fact I can't believe she ever got her own television show. I know she has a zillion tattoos smudged all over her body, but she is the most ordinary, boring and moronic female I have ever seen.

larry

Jesse what in the hell were you thinking you choose that scank over the best looking smartest girl in the world. Someone ought to put you out of your missery. JACKASS!!!!!!!

steve barrett

Kat is nasty looking for sure, but, the fact is that gal has a whole lot talent when it comes to portrait tatoos.

TrueDat

This is what happens when you let cameras roll and follow you around....they air the stupid dialog...duh.

elaine

why is it people who love to be in the lime light seem to get upset when they are.kat seems to be one of the people who act this way.,

Deela

Dear Kitty Kat, you should have thought about that when they were filming, that you two were not a forever thing. Sorry hon, but you're the rebound chick in the TLC flick. Way it goes....

Frances

Since she wants him gone and no trace of him left, I wonder if she set her own house on fire? And no, I don't think she intended for her cat to get hurt in the process. I just think the timing is suspect...

kommn

200 meters, it is ready to handle what even the most serious diver can dish out at it. In a boardroom or on a boat, this watch is built to keep ticking while looking great.

kommn

market share by further expanding relationships with existing wholesale customers and enhancing its relationships with independent retailers.

PHYLLIS

HEY SANDRA HOW ARE YOU DOING? JESSE LOST THE BEST PERSON THAT COULD EVER COME INTO HIS LIFE WHEN HE LOST YOU.....I REALLY LIKED ALL PEOPLE CONCERNED UNTIL THIS CRAP TURNED UPSIDE DOWN....SANDRA ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS YOU ARE THE MOST CLASSY WOMAN ON EARTH AND YOU ARE DOING RIGHT BY KEEPING OUT OF THE MEDIA, LET THAM START ANOTHER STUPID REALITY SHOW IT WILL BE CALLED MOTOR GREASE AND THE TATTOO........WE ALL LOVE YOU SANDRA AND WILL ALWAYS BE BY YOUR SIDE.....
HERE IN HOUSTON

ms sandy

I use to watch monster garage and la ink but both of the shows had so much crap and drama going on that I quit turning them on at all. Kat Von D and Jesse James are both so wrapped up in their fame they will never find anyone who will tolerate their egos.