Lindsay Lohan

Judge Orders Her

to Rehab

10/22/2010 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan was just ordered back to rehab until at least January 3, 2011 -- no jail time.

Lindsay Lohan rehab.
Lohan is due back in court on February 25. She will be subject to drug testing in between her release from rehab until her court date. If Lindsay does not test positive for drugs or alcohol before her next scheduled during that time, he will convert her sentence to unsupervised probation.

The D.A recommended Lindsay get 180 days in county jail. The judge specifically stated he wanted Lindsay in rehab past the New Year.

1022_lohan_arrival_small_viThe judge said to Lindsay at one point, "You are an addict. I hope you understand that." Lindsay nodded her head in agreement.

He added, "I don't want another train wreck."

Lindsay's estranged father, Michael Lohan, sat on the opposite side of the court from Lindsay's mother, Dina.

Lindsay was in tears at the end of the hearing and when asked if she understood the judge's ruling, she responded, "No, your honor. I understand. Thank you."

Our reporter in the court said Lindsay showed off her SCRAM bracelet to her mother during the hearing and motioned as if she really wanted it removed. We're told that will happen soon.

1022_courtroom_fashion_footer

tb

Texas Blake would hit it

Jay

Lindsay tweeted this to fans:

Yes no jail time!!!! Looks the rehab stint worked ha who said I'm not a good actress

2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Byrd

BS!
Money talks as always
I hope this chick listens to elton john and ditches her parents

texasknight1

There you go lindsey... i hope my prayers added some extra luck to your karma,

take care and get well..i wish you the best.. you're at a major turning point in your life and thats what's occurring here.. time to step up and enjoy LIFE.. take value in it and not the drugs.

this will be your final chance.

take heed and get well and get clean.

Steve-o

This site is getting ****ier and ****ier by the day.....Isn't their anything else going on in Hollywood beside Lindsey and Oksana.....This site really sucks lately!!!!!

Lisa

She looks like a tired 50 year old hooker after a hard night's work. What a depressing hag.

Just Karen

She'll be out BEFORE Halloween!

JAY

Although I am glad that she will be ordered into treatment, I think that she manipulated the system. Her antics have gotten old. I am just tired of hearing about her and her troubles. I wish that she would just go away.

pat

She slithered out again. Unbelievable.

What is wrong with the California judicial system?

D

What a joke!! Bunch of total bs! There will never be any punishment for her. It was coke, an illegal drug, what about that?

sharon

she'll get a special pass for Thankgiving, Christmas and New Years.... smh. Average joe NEVER would have gotten this many chances.

Some Faustkateer

She's got to stay in rehab until January and then, still, be subjected to drug testing until the end of 2011..... She'll never make it. I'll take, umm, March 3 for my betting pool....

Lucky_130

Nicole and Delmar should be on here shortly

Byrd

cue michael lohan and how they spoke with their eyes during the hearing and how he was there for her

kat

She really needed the full 30 days in jail, FOLLOWED by the rehab. Hopefully mommy dearest was sentenced to al anon, or enablers annonymous or something appropriate.