Lindsay Lohan -- Face to Face with Michael

10/22/2010 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan and her estranged father Michael spent some quality time at court this morning -- about two seconds worth.
1022_lindsay_michael_lohan

After Lindsay went through the metal detector, she walked past Michael ... but didn't slow down in the slightest.

Priceless.

Rose

She does not need to acknowledge him - all that matters is that he is there. Villian or not - she is his daughter and kudos to him for not giving him regardless of how much abuse he gets from everyone. Good luck to them all.

Joseph

Everyone including Lindsay needs to keep in mind he is a low life of a father, but her mother is just as bad but only in the other extrem. Remeber Georgia Rules, where she was scolded by the film company for her actions, yet "mommy" stepped in and said she was sick, not a druggie?

timsami

Michael and his s***bag attorney [Lisa Bloom] will do anything to get in front of the camera. They could care less about the welfare of Lindsay. I sincerely believe that if Lindsay really wants to shed her shyster friends, family and bad habits, she can get well. Go Lindsay!

Rose

Everyone wants him to just walk away and forget his child. We know him already - he does not need her anymore to get the lime light - all he needs to for that is stand outside ANYWHERE in America. I commend him for his effort. Some fathers and mothers just walk - he takes a LOT of abuse and ridicule and still tries...God bless!

SaraBellum

Is it me or is giving her the creepiest "gotcha" look to her in that freeze frame?

*shivers*

Johnny

What a slut. That's her dad. Also he is violating a court order, 100 yards away,oer is he to stupid to count that high. If that was my daughter and she treated me that way. I'd walk away and tell her to **** off,you brought this on yourself, let the witch of the south(Dina) take care of you.

Mikey

I love that crazy bastard!

sam

He is CRAZY!!!!!!

randomnone

I dont know why people dog on this guy when its plain to see that Dina is the one using her children to fight her war with their father. She is hurting them and Lindsay is the perfect example. Just talk to your damn father and Dina needs to be smacked

Sara

Even though her dad is kind of a moron, this makes me kinda sad. he obviously cares about her, and it breaks my heart that he's so persistent.

Sara

mannequin

"Priceless"?

Who would wish the girl to not have a good relationship with her dad?

randomnone

@Sara ikr? It's so sad! I would never dream of treating my dad that way ever! My upbringing doesnt even allow me to think that the man who bore me can be treated like gum under a shoe. There are a lot of people in here who, just because TMZ said ML is a creep, therefore he is one. There are plenty fathers who just cannot be bothered but this guy has gone over and beyond. I wish people would use their brains sometimes!

My 2cents

It is sad - People make mistakes when they are younger. Thinks happen and all we can do is to try and fix them. I admire Michael and hope he never gives up on a relationship with his daughter. Dina should not prevent her daughter from a relationship with her father before it is to late for either of them. Michael may have to one day bury Lindsey if she does not change her lifestyle. I guess then Dina will pick-up the pace with Ali and put her in Lindsey's place. Michael as a parent, I am in your corner - keep being there for your daughter through thick and thin.

SantaFeJack

I would have some respect for Mr. Lohan and his efforts to reconcile with his daughter if he didn't insist on publicizing every move he makes. I would think his daughter might also have some respect for him if he stopped being a fame whore. Incidentally, what does this guy do for a living that he can bounce all over the country chasing his daughter?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments