Playboy Targets Oksana for 'Full Nude' Pictorial

10/25/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has an opportunity to get something off her chest -- her shirt -- because TMZ has learned Playboy Magazine has officially made an offer for a "full nude" spread.

Oksana Grigorieva Playboy.

Sources close to the offer tell us Playboy is willing to fork over a cool $75,000 for her trouble -- and to sweeten the deal, they're even willing to give Oksana the cover ... a pretty enticing move for a struggling musician looking for some non-Mel publicity.

So far, no word on whether Oksana is considering the move -- but with her significant legal debt, it could be the perfect opportunity.

Shuffle Demon

Okay...I don't know what I should do first. Do I write a letter asking Hef if he has lost his mind, or do I go and play with some high voltage electricity to get the thought of Oxsanity nude out of my mind....

get a life ho

The issue here is not whether Mel broke a few rules, or took a few liberties with Oksana in the name of love - he did. But you can't hold a him responsible for his behavior when Oksana is such a sick twisted individual. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame our whole legal system? And if the whole legal system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our entire country in general? I put it to you, TMZ pollsters - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to us joy behar, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America.

Posted at 2:07 AM on Oct 25, 2010 by Fredrick j frenger jr.
__________________________________________________

Cute .,.,.someone has been watching animal house a few too many times perhaps ? good memory !

This latest OXO news should make the TEAM MEL OLD HAGS even more upset with envy !

This is too funny in how Oxo gets hell on these boards from TEAM MEL OLD LADY HAGS talking trash about her being so dam Ugly then gets a offer from playboy .,.,.,.,.,.poor team mel hags .,.,lol

I hope she does PB so we can all see the stinky nasty gash that's cost racist Mel his career and money .,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,.,

I can only imagine what TEAM MEL HAGS look like , I'm just glad their pictures don't pop up next to their posts or .,.,.,,on playboy !.,.,lol

KoalaBabe

Is it just me or has everyone had just about enough of this chick? I never really cared after the first week or so. Can you guys (TMZ) please move on now? Or at least relegate her to the bottom of the page or something...Sick of seeing that shiny plastic-ey face everytime I log on...

Posted at 2:21 AM on Oct 25, 2010 by Stephanie

Stephanie, when she get her dues we probably see her with less earrings lipsticks,sunglasses.

She either wear something white "straight jacket" or bright orange jumpsuit, sagging face "no botox" topped up.

wisdomtooth

Maybe she will pose naked next to the JACUUUZI. I bet her stretch marks are hot.

outraged

Oksana is and has always been, according to her well do***ented history of exploiting older men since she was 19 years old, a promiscuous and amoral sexual predator. This is her mode of operation, she aggressively seeks out her prey, moves in with them, gets what she wants (usually she has a very specific goal, like her UK citizenship, for example),once the goal has been reached, she is gone to find the next target based on her new goal. Given her immoral tendencies and lack of remorse for her bad behavior, she lives by "the end justifies the means" literally. I would be astonished that her family wouldn't know about her exploitative adventures. Her son may not, though he surely must KNOW that he has had a LOT of "uncles" come and go or that she does a lot of weekenders where he gets dumped on his relatives, perhaps more than just weekenders. While she would vehemently deny that she is and has always been a prostitute, the facts speak for them selves, she is a sexual predator. The sheriff's department will probably find evidence for and about her victims. It's not just a Mel issue, she has a huge number of victims she has left in her wake, including the stupid dentist and the bodyguard. Her son has been described as a "major behavioral problem" ... no wonder with a mother like that and zero parental care. He is a pawn in her game and he knows it! The children are the real victims in this mess. Though she plays the "victim" card, she is the predator!

Swede

This would be the only job she could get except Mc Donalds.

outraged

I saw that the Russian spy, Anna Chapman, supposedly declined a Playboy offer and I just noticed that she has a "semi-nude" spread in Maxim. This woman was "well integrated" into the Harvard University community, and nobody ever suspected that she was a Russian spy, especially her American Husband. One day the FBI came knocking and a few days later she was gone back to Russia! Too bad that doesn't happen here!

Majestik

My Question: Has playboy ever put a 40 something year old on the cover of their magazine? I guess ole Hef doesn't give a crap about the Mag anymore since it's almost in Bankruptcy. I can see this Mag selling well as a lot of people Men, and women will buy it just out of curiousity to see what Mel was getting for 18 months LOL.

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 3:11 AM on Oct 25, 2010 by outraged

---------------------------------------------------------

I don't think she was semi-nude in Maxim actually, I think she was just in some lingerie type pics from the ones I saw on the news....But it seems Playboy will stick anyone in the magazine... They have offered Jenni Farley a.k.a JWOWW, Michaele Salahi, Ashlee Simpson, Rachel Uchitel

I don't see OxSanity doing this(thank god) as much as she likes the limelight I don't see her as the type who would feel comfortable doing this... If you seen OxSanity interviewed out and about she usually is dressed in a long drees, or sweaters..big sun glasses, etc..I don't seee her as Like Rachel Uchitel type that dresses with more to show off her body...

OxSanity looked better in her before sugery pics if you compare it to her recent pics, why she has some surgery is beyond me but each to there own...that an she reminds me a lot of Octomom...

Natasja

Who the hell would ever buy that magazine?

Confused

Majestik--

How is your son. My thoughts and prayers have been with you.

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 3:34 AM on Oct 25, 2010 by Majestik
------------------------------------------------------
majestik...well I think you must be more of an optomist then me as to whether people would buy it. I think Playboy is suffering what a lot of magazines suffer is that people are more inclined to read some of what their intrests are on the web. Th print media is having a rough time all around. The papers people used to get delivered at home or bought at the corner paper box or corner store have really slowed in sales...people now will just read the online editions and not spend the money to buy it. It's the same as how the record compnaies were so slow to take putting music online for poeple to buy and download. I mean look what ITunes did for music with downloads.. ..I think hef is in the same boat, it's juststarting to be a vivable media, when you are competein g with everyone else and the online media for revenue

Sorntolc

He meets Oksana hands her the keys to his heart, genuinely believing they are building a loving alliance, but guess what? Midway into their swim toward eternal bliss she sticks her FANGS in his neck. Why; it is her very nature. Alas, I can relate to you my dear friend Mel.

Posted at 2:07 AM on Oct 25, 2010 by Fredrick j frenger jr.

Ah, you believe in the good intentions of Mel Gibson? I don't think his former wife does & what about his escapades before Oksana?

Why should Oksana be blamed for all that went wrong, when Mel possibly only did what he pleased & quickly passed his libido on to anyone, soon as he wasn't completely satisfied. Mel isn't used to commitment, according to his statements on the recorded phonecalls, he expects submissive partners, who will obey him or leave. Can such a man expect love to last?

Gloria Allred is descibing things the other way round:

I can make a statement that men need to be accountable for their lives and they’ll suffer the consequences if they’re not.

Male privilege and entitlement are dying a very painful death; no one gives up power without a struggle, I live in a war zone, and sometimes it can get very ugly behind the scenes. But the good news is that women are fighting back—and they are winning.

There are endless new variations on how to hurt a woman physically, emotionally, financially, and socially, she says. I have a passion for justice, and I’m a warrior for change.

Shuffle Demon

Sorry meant to have it be "nonviable media"

I think hef is in the same boat, it's just starting to be a non vivable media, when you are competein g with everyone else and the online media for revenue

Shuffle Demon

Gloria Allred is descibing things the other way round:

Posted at 3:43 AM on Oct 25, 2010 by Sorntolc
--------------------------------------------------------

sorry Sorn...but what is the point your trying to make here?