Playboy Targets Oksana for 'Full Nude' Pictorial

10/25/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has an opportunity to get something off her chest -- her shirt -- because TMZ has learned Playboy Magazine has officially made an offer for a "full nude" spread.

Oksana Grigorieva Playboy.

Sources close to the offer tell us Playboy is willing to fork over a cool $75,000 for her trouble -- and to sweeten the deal, they're even willing to give Oksana the cover ... a pretty enticing move for a struggling musician looking for some non-Mel publicity.

So far, no word on whether Oksana is considering the move -- but with her significant legal debt, it could be the perfect opportunity.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

TMZ: "...looking for some non-Mel publicity" Are you crazy? YOu think she'd get the offer if it wasn't for Mel?? LOL! Anything she has anything she is will forever be becasue of Mel Gibson.

I am pretty sure that $100,000 is the standard rate paid for Playbook spread. So--they offer her sub-standard? Seems right to me! LOL!

azlee

there has been whispers on the net that she was being dated by playboy. I bet she doesn't do it, at least right now. Too much to lose at this point.

Confused

If $75,000 is true, it is such a slam against Ox---LOL

Muppet

I don't think Oksana should do playboy. I don't think it will look good for her I'm an abuse victim scenario.

Allie

puke

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Let's reember she said, and recently too, that this money will go to charity. She said it.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Oh she'll do it--won't be able to resist the cameras and the attention. She'll say: I need the muny--but she has also said she'll give it to charity. Time to shoot herself again. YAY! I like it when she shoots herself. :P

azlee

majestik, I've been there and it is a horrible feeling. Like I said my son just asked why all the fuss, geez. The arizona desert is not nice in the summer to anyone. Right now my son is changing patterns, he use to call me daily (a few times) now he hardly does, so I am guessing something is changing. If it is a boy become a man at 32 then I have to let it happen. If it is a dr spilling bs then it is another matter.

hard to be a mom but boy I am glad you found yours and yes our minds over think, but that is our priviledge...we know what the world is like out there. BUT thank God for the few caring people that help the homeless and the sick.

azlee

ho, there is a lot more to this story then has been told on this board, most of us know. Not all is said here, for eyes that will do exactly what you are doing.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

What the hels wrong with you ho? How can you be so cruel?? Take shots at the rest of us if you must, but it is beyond contemptuous to make fun of a person's tragic situation. Seriously--want someone to make fun of: her I am: take your shots, I'll respond and shoot back just for you so you have entertainment while you sit and get paid to post (and pull that fuzz out of your bellybutton.) You are one rotten human.

Gaylord

Who wants to see that ugly bitch naked ... or clothed for that matter? Playboy will have to give those mags away!

janet

Ox got paid more money with Gibsons daughter (only because it was Gibsons daughter)on People Magazine. If you noticed, Gibson was no where in sight.

Ox wasted no time using the baby for money. Ox never said how much she was paid.

I don't think Playboy made any kind of legit offer to Ox.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Gaylord: I do. It'd be hysterical. Yeah, bring it on.

Think of the poor techs--all that airbrushing! LOL! BUT they won't be able to air brush that smug rotten look away.

Maybe Hef just wants to do some payback :P Maybe he's been extorted too. Maybe he sees her for what she is (who doesn't at this stage, except fo her paid to shut up about it employees?)and he's gonna get some 'even'. LOL! Go Hef, GO!

BlancheDevereaux

They'll need one page for just her lips.

aston