Playboy Targets Oksana for 'Full Nude' Pictorial

10/25/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has an opportunity to get something off her chest -- her shirt -- because TMZ has learned Playboy Magazine has officially made an offer for a "full nude" spread.

Oksana Grigorieva Playboy.

Sources close to the offer tell us Playboy is willing to fork over a cool $75,000 for her trouble -- and to sweeten the deal, they're even willing to give Oksana the cover ... a pretty enticing move for a struggling musician looking for some non-Mel publicity.

So far, no word on whether Oksana is considering the move -- but with her significant legal debt, it could be the perfect opportunity.

BlancheDevereaux

aston: i'm hoping she says yes.

i confess, i'll look at it. it will surely be the one thing that will make me lose this last stubborn 5 pounds. i'll barf 5 pounds in a day, easily.

janet

There was no legit offer from Playboy.

azlee

as I was going to say some people will wish she would do it, but seems they date many. I am picturing her at the piano in her nightgown as the mag cover. uggg. How did she do that??? why did she do that????

BlancheDevereaux

azlee: i think she must really hate that poor piano.

maya

I cannot understand why the posters here who believe she is responsible for recording and leaking those tapes, wny do you write as though you believe she is broke? Do you think she just gave those tapes away? I would think those tapes were worth MEGA MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

Maya 28

Babushka

I can't believe Oksana is now being listed under the "Hot Bods" section of TMZ.

I've always thought she looked like she suffered from Rickets as a child.

gonesi

That small of an amount of money, I would say they don't think she has much to offer. ha ha

No doubt she would only do it if she could sit spread eagle and play the piano.

Babushka

Maya 28

Posted at 6:45 AM on Oct 25, 2010 by maya

_________________________

The recordings were rendered worthless the day they became public. She may have made money by leaking them, and the initial buyer may have made money by getting hits on their site, increased publicity etc. But they are essentially worthless now. Anyone can download them and play them for free.
Prior to the May mediation however, they WERE worth millions. At least $15 million to be exact.

Mel was smart in allowing her to go ahead and threaten him. The mediation turned into a full scale shake down (with or without Oksana's attorney's help). I have always wondered if the May mediation wasn't in actuality, a set up, assisted by the feds.

Firefly

mornin' Shirley,

Message to Playboy:

Please, NO pictures of her sitting at a Piano

she is much better with the FLUTE

LOL

Posted at 5:56 AM on Oct 25, 2010 by shirleyholmes

Muppet

OH wow Get a life Ho, I thought you were not a bad poster when you first started here. Now I see you are just angry and bitter toward any and all posters. You lash out at people just because you can. You're remarks earlier about Majestik are just cruel. I can't imagine what kind of life you must lead to be so angry.
Seriously seek help that is not healthy.

Firefly

mornin' Shirley,

Message to Playboy:

Please, NO pictures of her sitting at a Piano

she is much better with the FLUTE

LOL

Posted at 5:56 AM on Oct 25, 2010 by shirleyholmes

lol now that's funny!

ó|ó

why dont you create a special oksana and mel tmz website, see how many visit...

this is f-ing boring, and she is ugly, as ugly as kanye, they should hook up

hunter

No way!!!! She is not good mother and she got photography froom Playboy $75,000.00...... that she try go payoff for legal fee and 40 lawyers.... She is crazy and mental illness of Russian lady. Mel will be take his baby daugther because she is not good mother.....

P.P. Douglas

I want to see close up feet pics, she can keep her shirt on.

Firefly

Sorry, I just learned how to do the returning comments and it posted before I could leave a comment (hit the wrong key). That is why it posted twice.