Canada to Randy & Evi Quaid -- Don't Go Too Far

10/22/2010 9:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Canadian police will release Randy and Evi Quaid -- once they post a cash bond of $10,000 CAN -- but they're not free to leave the Great White North ... not without checking in with officials first.

1018_evie_randy_quaid_tmz_bn_2

Canada's Immigration and Refugee Board just ruled on the Quaid's release, scheduled their next hearing -- for Thursday -- and slapped some strict travel rules on them ... such as reporting weekly to the Canada Border Services Agency if they leave the country.

Randy and Evi were arrested yesterday in Vancouver on outstanding warrants for a felony burglary arrest in Santa Barbara last month.

canadasue

Yikes, send them back -- they're just creepy and nuts!

Physical Graffiti

These two crazies are in trouble in another country now...and they just don't care! I don't know if I'm disgusted or envious!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Wack joooooooooobs! Surely Canada has swifter action with regards to the mentally unstable...?

Lisa

It's hard to believe they posted $10,000 bail. I thought the reason why they were skipping bills and burgalrizing was because they were broke. As for Canadian officials, something tells me they could care less if the Quaids leave the country. I mean why would you grant bail to individuals fleeing from the law?

James

They needs Fletch or GI Joe to help them out. Or Woody. They got allot of money. They could all pitch in and buy them a house.

nastynorm

THE GUY MUST BE FLAT BROKE.F**K UP AFTER F**K UP. MUST WANT A REALITY SHOW.

david

They are so friggin weird, Canada can have em....

blstheone

I wonder what Dennis must be thinking of his brother or if they have been in contact with each other.

George210

Probably Meth addicts, it really looks that way.

Truth

STAY IN BC PROVINCE. I HEAR THAT'S WHERE ALL THE SERIAL MURDERERS COME FROM IN CANADA. IMMA SURE THEY USED TO IT, HAHA.

6one9

These 2 remind me of that couple `` who took that one girl from her home `` a few years back, then they found her here in San Diego. LOCK them both up``` for being douche`bags!! YO!!

pete

wtf is wrong with these two? did anyone ask Dennis Quaid about his brothers BS?

drew

I would just stay there, Canadian jail must be like a country club compared to the US.

f015e

is that a bong i hear?

Joann

LOL..for some reason I can't be mad at these two for the things they do. The crack me up. I wonder if they will abide by Canada laws like they do the laws of the US, which is to do whatever the hell they feel like doing. Can't wait for the follow up on these two TMZ.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments