Celine Dion Gives Birth to Twins

10/23/2010 5:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Celine Dion gave birth to twin boys today ... a rep for the singer tells TMZ.

Celine Dion twins!
We're told she gave birth at 11:11 AM -- and then again at 11:12 AM -- at St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach, FL.

One boy was 5 pounds, 4 ounces -- the other was 5 pounds, 10 ounces. We're told they are “100% healthy but will be in an incubator for a few days.”

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

OLUWAYEMI

I congratulate Celine and Rene. May God protect the babies. I also pray for long life for them.

petronella

Are the two little boys identical?

donna

congratulations to Celine and Rene and hopefully they will look like Celine because she is a beautiful woman and I would hope she wouldn't shut the f@#$ up!!!!!!!!!! she has a lovely voice some of your comment are so rude just be happy for them a child is a gift from god so cherish those twin boys.

petronella

Well done Celine. Wonderful news. I must be your biggest fan. Love you

petronella

Celine has THE most beautiful female voice in this whole world

OLUWAYEMI

God protech the children and give celine more strenght. congrate once again.

marisa

Why would you even be looking on this website if you didn't like Celine? If you don't care for her, sign out and leave your mean comments to youselves!

landie

congratulation celine ur first boy was born couple days after my son i was sick i cant have no more may God bless you and ur family sorry for all those rude comment those people need to know only God kids and also they need to know kids are the gift of God no matter are old only God gives babies again God bless all of u

lisa

I HAVE Twins Also had them the right way did not have any shots to have them. all these stars are wanting them so they go and get shots I would not have shots so i can have them.
God Gave them to me Thank you Jesus.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10