Celine Dion Gives Birth to Twins

10/23/2010 5:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Celine Dion gave birth to twin boys today ... a rep for the singer tells TMZ.

Celine Dion twins!
We're told she gave birth at 11:11 AM -- and then again at 11:12 AM -- at St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach, FL.

One boy was 5 pounds, 4 ounces -- the other was 5 pounds, 10 ounces. We're told they are “100% healthy but will be in an incubator for a few days.”

RaeJeanne

very happy for all of them.

canadasue

Felicitations a toute la famille!

Wayne Wagner

Congrats to Celine, Rene, and Renee. Wonderful news. Why do some people have to be so negative; it's people like them who should think before they speak. So so sad.

Felicitaions to the whole family..

Chazzy

"Just love those devoted Canadians who like taking jabs at the U.S. but for some reason prefer our healthcare and those low tax states like FLORIDA."

Actually, the health care system in Quebec is pretty bad. I live there; I know. It's a big political issue, and no wonder she had her kids in the U.S.. I'd rather have my twins under a bridge than in one of our government-run hospital.

cali

The doctors are baffled over the twins unusual old musty body odor

RJ Hunt

Just think when the twins are getting out of diapers, Rene will be getting into diapers...unless he's already in them now?!?!?!

Todd

Who gives a rat's ass? The world is overpopulated enough without more celine dions!

Cher

I thought that Celine Dion has already become a 'legal' USA citizen. She donated a million dollars to the storm victims. How much did you negative people donate? Oh well, the Holidays begin soon. Please be generous by donating whatever you can afford to spare to your local Food Bank. Food banks everywhere are suffering because so many people who used to donate are now asking for help. Please be extra kind to old people.

I, too, congratulate Celine and her family - Love, peace, and happiness! (I hope theses babies are given normal-sounding names)

maniac

CONGRATS 2 CELINE AND FAMILY!!!!!!!

James

Lucifer hath spawned!!! Repent!!! The antichrist is now upon us!!! Repent!!!!

JillontheLake

Where there's a will....two more children of the palace rene'

random

Congrats!

But, she was 8 1/2 months pregnant - that isn't early. I had my son in 08 at the time and he was 7 lbs.

I had my daughter in 1990 at 7 months and she was 4 1/2 pds and brought her home a month later from the hospital and she weighed 5 lbs 6 ozs.

It's a little odd they were only 5 lbs with only two weeks to go. I know they share everything, but still.

Glad they are here and pray all goes smoothly.

beck

Congrats Celine, Rene and Rene-Charles on the new additions to your family. God Bless

Chie Soriano

Congrats, Celine! :D

chiebangs (Twitter)

Barb

God Bless them all. What a wonderful gift to their family and they are all healthy. I am so happy for them...enjoy. To all who are negative, it is sad you can't be happy for them, shame on you...where's the love people?