Xtina -- What a Girl Wants ... Is For Her Ex to Move Out!

10/23/2010 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's hard enough getting a bad tenant out of an apartment.  So just imagine Christina Aguilera's dilemma -- her hubby is still living in the family home with no plan to move and it's really awkward ... sources tell TMZ.

1022_christina_bratman_EX_TMZ
As TMZ first reported, Aguilera filed for divorce from Jordan Bratman last week after nearly five years of marriage. But despite the fact they've been separated since September 11, neither has moved out of their Bev Hills home.

Our sources say it's so uncomfortable for Christina, she's been staying in a hotel.

Things will get super awkward if she he brings a girl home.

vindog

Don't move Jordan, make her be inconvenienced. Rmeber the courts will side with normal to the baby, not you. If you move out, you can nver get back in. Or take your gear up front, so there is nothing left you want, or you will torment yourself dude. Good luck to whom ever is hurting the most over this, it sounds like Jordan, but who knows.

BTW there should be an immediate restraing order on both parents to stay aay from one another, until the divorce is final, once they figure out how to split up.

LISA

The one that walks out of the marriage is the one that walks
out of the house.

Welcome to the 21st Century. It's called equality. Any feminists
out there have a problem with that? If you do, I'd love to hear your
double standard.

And don't assume it's all Christina's money.

Ozzie X

As we are not aware of the intimate details of their dissolution. I sincerely hope Christina genuinely fell out of love and not because of some ego trip. He may not be the stereotypical good looking guy but he was at one point good enough for Christina to marry and have a child with. As a gentleman he should move out and let the lawyers deal with the distribution of the assets.

smb

Could never figure what she saw in that fugly jboy.

wasted days and wasted nights

This is sad, another celebrity marriage hitting the rocks. And I like Christina. Girlfriend can wail and who can forget that Maxim pictorial in 2002. Schmokin'. And as for her hubby, I say good for him that he has not moved out. Let him stay and let him live until the attorneys work things out if this is a matter of expectation and not protection. In general, I think the ladies expect way too much from the system when they file for divorce.

Bubba

Ahhh Divorce is such fun everyone should try it at least once! I have a solution for these two = Xtina can come live with me. Yummy!

TXluvsMJ2

I find it hard to believe Xtina is bi, lesbian, or whatever. But then again she could be in an experimental phase.

I would have thought Britney would have went through this phase before Xtina, but maybe Britney has. Anyway, I remember her & Britney with Madonna at the MTV awards, and that big kiss scene that caused such a hoopla. Britney seemed more in to it with tongue and everything, whereas Xtina gave Madonna what I considered a chaste peck...not nearly as sexual as Britney & Madonna's.

Still don't know if I believe she's bi. Can anyone offer any proof?

paul

What a WHORE!

tgrfan42069

in other words she is divorcing him so she can run around.typical of a ho.

Oh no!

There comes a time in every young marriage when the woman needs to just smile AND BLOW HER MAN!!!

Anyway, I'm glad its all downhill from here for Christina. Samantha can take all the credit for destroying another life.

Disgusted

He is not the one that caused this marriage to fail. There has to be a price to pay for not honoring marriage vows !

BallaBlocka

Dude makes Kevin Federline sound like he was a real catch...

SiouxCityBoy

He has a job, he has money, maybe not as much money as she does, but he has money. The house is not "hers"n but is apparently "theirs." She moved out months ago and into the arms of others. He remained living at "home" with their kid. Let the attorney's do their thing and there will be resolution.

jase

get those Marriott points chilling at the hotel. I'll go home with her to make it awkward for him, your welcome its my pleasure

Superman

Bitch, you're the one that filed for divorce!!! You're the one that should move out!!!! Lying cheating whore!!!