« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Cain Velasquez -- Man of Few Words

10/24/2010 11:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Most UFC fighters would have been talking serious trash after taking out Brock Lesnar in the octagon -- but not freshly-minted  UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez.
102410_cain_still

We got the champ leaving Ecco in Hollywood after the fight, and he only did one thing -- pay homage to Lesnar.

Classy dude.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Rudy

Yeah, classy dude with a "brown pride" tattoo. The height of class.

janet

What's the big deal? This is all staged and faked. Everyone knows who's going to win before the even get in the ring.

Under the ring.

Lee

Ok I understand you now Janet. You're just screwing around to get a rise out of people. It's hard to believe anyone person could be that much of an idiot. Good for you.

Lady Di

What's wrong w his head? It looks like his brain is too small for his head. I guess that's the prereqisite to get into the UFC.
And you have to have an IQ of at least 40 to watch!!!

moctezuma

To all the bitch ass workers at tmz that were making fun of cain when they found lesnar with that beard hahahaha bitch asss mother****ers!!! hahahahahaha my g is quiet but lethal you talk **** this is what you get im gonna go drink a corona and a burger

janet

I'm getting beat up for a simple statement.

Lee

That is what happens when you say something stupid Janet. Live with it or don't be stupid. Nothing simple about it.

janet

Getting my ass kicked by a simple statment.

Simple. Think.

Marythgrt

Lady D should learn how to spell prerequisite before she starts talking about how dumb someone is.

Lee

I think it Sucks to be you Janet. Now that is simple.

gemini81

Cain comes into my work, and he is a really kind and polite, and surprisingly gentle and reserved. He's a good guy and I'm really happy for him and his beautiful family!!!

janet

Again, it's underneath the ring.

I'm still called every filthy thing. I'm not wrong.

gemini81

BIG DADDY and NYRULES- I just read through the comments, and a lot of you are *******s and completely wrong about him!! He is soooooooooo nice and NOT one bit stupid, and he speaks perfect english. He is being the gentleman that he is in the clip, which I'm sure neither of you are!!

gemini81

Janet, just shut the hell up already, you're wrong. Thanks.

Johnny

LOL Cody! The only reason Brock beat Shane Carwin was because Carwin punched himself out. Carwin gassed in the fight and had no energy left to continue. Cain on the other hand, picked his punches properly and hit Brock's face instead of his arms like Carwin did. Brock is not accustomed to getting hit, and when he did get hit his instincts to curl up in the fetal position took over.

Know what you're talking about before you start typing.