« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Cain Velasquez -- Man of Few Words

10/24/2010 11:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Most UFC fighters would have been talking serious trash after taking out Brock Lesnar in the octagon -- but not freshly-minted  UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez.
102410_cain_still

We got the champ leaving Ecco in Hollywood after the fight, and he only did one thing -- pay homage to Lesnar.

Classy dude.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ChorizoSupreme

Thank you gemini 81 for your posts. People make harsh remarks about a man they do not know. However, the comments made on this site do not even compare with the blatantly racist remarks that were made on other sites before the fight.
And they wonder why he has a "Brown Pride" tattoo across his chest. "Brown Pride" has nothing to do with racial supremacy. Mexicans and other Latin Americans have always been looked down on for their racial diversity. Both the English and the Spanish looked down at Mexico's mixed offspring, and this bigotry continues to this day. "Brown Pride" does not mean "I'm better than you because I'm Brown." It means "Yes, I'm Brown, but Proud despite the bigotry than my ancestors and I have had to deal with on a daily basis."

Steve

Don't forget when Gracie was winning all his UFC titles & guess who owned UFC at the time. That's right the Gracie's.

UFC has had the perception of being rigged for years.

janet

No one gets hurt. Just have to make it look that way.

The ring. no.

Tim

Actually most people dont trash talk after winning

your coverage of mma is embarassing

janet

Staged. Still Nothing new.

Marythgrt

Right on ChorizoSupreme! Que Dios lo bendiga.

gemini81

Janet- I have personally seen Cain's cauliflower ears up close (it's hard to look away), this guy is 100% for real and works his a** off to be the champ that he is. It's clear that at this point you aren't receptive to any sort of rebuttal or truth, which is characteristic of the unintelligent, so I won't continue on. You're being obstinate and that's your problem.

janet

These guys are Professionals. Who wins, who looses already set up practiced and staged. No one is hurt. Just have to make it look that way.

Look UNDERNEATH THE RING. Still nothing new.

janet

Underneath the boxing ring.

gemini81

JANET-IDIOT: Your ignorance is further proven by the fact that you repeatedly write "loose" instead of "lose." You are probably a loose b*tch, while Cain will not lose for a long time, because he works his a** off.

I know that at this point you're only trying to piss people off, but it's time to give it a rest because you're sounding really stupid and stubborn at this point. I'm not convinced that you even feel what you claim to, it's all to create a response. We get it, time to f**k off now.

gemini81

Janet, you need to stop with this "boxing" and "ring" bullsh*t, it's called an octagon, not a ring! It's not boxing either, it's mixed martial arts. Funny that someone sooooooooooooooooooooooooo clueless has such a strong(and wrong)opinion!

janet

Hope you didn't pay money for the fake.

janet

Call me names all you want. Outside of name calling, let me know when I'm wrong.

gemini81

Already did, moron.

janet

How much money did you spend on the fake fight?