Kanye West's

'Runaway' Video

30 Minutes of WTF?

10/24/2010 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So Kanye West put out a 30+ minute preview music video for his upcoming album -- and in it he seems to fall in love with this bird woman who fell from the sky, but people judge her, so she flies back to wherever she came from. And in the middle there's a dinner party.
102410_kanye_west_runaway_video_still

But the music is awesome. Seriously.

shamon

I liked some of the music, especially the pieces with violins....that was beautiful.

What is up with the giant Michael Jackson head?

Kayne wants to be MJ so badly but noone could replace Michael. Not that Kayne doesn't have talent of his own...but MJ - the one and only, ever. RIP MJ.

Lucy

I'm a white girl who likes heavy metal and I was pleasantly surprised by this video. I found the music and the video quite beautiful and I usually hate this kind of stuff. Kanye done good!

Carl

The music is far from awesome. Kanye's musical ability is way overrated.

Robin

That was the stupidist **** I've ever seen!

LEHLEY HOOD

I LOVED IT IT WAS VERY ARTISTIC AND YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE ABLE TO APPRECIATE ART AND MUSIC TO FULLY UNDERSTAND IT. READ A BOOK DUMMYS.

BLAK

THE VIDEO WAS AMAZING. SO FUNNY HE'S RIGHT JERKOFFS NEVER TAKE WORK OFF. LOOK AT ALL THE DUESCHEBAG COMMENTS

w

I give him credit for having talent in his video at least, Lady Ga ga has the most ridiculous crap in hers and no one says anything.
If anything the video "telephone" should be banned, garbage.

scott

kanye you've got some great beats!!
But you're a weird mother ****a !!!!
I think it is a BIG breath of fresh air for the
rap/hip hop community to have you do weird **** like this!!
Way better than some lame ass club video!
I'm not a real big kanye fan...but i respect his talent.

jhsting32

Love the video. It was different but I liked it. The music was great!

Yvonne

I wish I could watch it, but its not possible from germany

Marie

What is up with the giant Michael Jackson head?
Posted at 11:47 AM on Oct 24, 2010 by shamon

I got scared when I saw the huge Michael Jackson head parading in a beach.Otherwise I like this video.It's touching.I cried when the bird woman left Kanye West and flew up the sky in flames.Kanye really liked her but she had to leave...

Amirah

I actually like it!! The symbolism, imagery, and message is powerful to say the least!! It takes an artistic and aware individual to comprehend what Kanye and his team are portraying.. Well done Mr. West and crew!!!

ó|ó

i hate kanye, and every time i see his ugly face on any website i hate him more, thanks TMZ

stoner kid

idk, i thought the whole thing was ****in beautiful. i really liked how it did the "...and repeat" thing at the end, when it shows him running for his girl, to try to keep her from leaving him, just like how it started. he wants to keep her, but he keeps doing stupid **** that ruins it then he has to get her to come back.

and i think thats just the main straight foward thing about it. while watching it i kept noticing he really really really filled this with symbolism.

pretty much everything that you see in it has something to represent. all the way from the colors of just each scene, to the motions, and the sound. its really cool :P

idk, you cant just jump into this kinda ****, and expect everything to be "simple". to be straight forward and directly represent what it's supposed to be.

but yeah, idk, i thought it was "30 minutes of awesome" instead of wtf :P

i really liked it

Angie

Americans IQ is lower than average..(Exceptions are not included.There're always SOME geniuses everywhere).The whole world knows that.That's why most of the people don't understand this video.Closed minded people!Listen to fake a$$ Taylor Swift who can't even sing!Lame!