Galifianakis and Cooper

Weathering the Storm

10/25/2010 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Days after  Mel Gibson was axed from "The Hangover 2" thanks to cast pressure -- co-stars Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifianakis teamed up for a for a different reason ... to party in Hollywood.

1025_cooper_galifianakis_v2

Brad and Zach were mum about their new castmate Liam Neeson as they left the Chateau Marmont last night -- running for cover from the weather -- but what they lacked in verbosity, they made up for in pimp rides ... a Toyota Prius and a Subaru Outback.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

MIDNIGHT TOKER

LAST!!!!

TRUTHSAYER

That's odd. They had PLENTY to say about Mel Gibson.

Hmmmm....

Common Man

How can you have a convicted rapist, woman beater like Mike Tyson in the first movie then trash Mel Gibson for a cameo in a movie that promotes drugs, sex, violence and womanizing. I think I'll be banning Fat Zach Zorba the Greek from now on. He's only got about 13 minutes left anyways if he can't change his character.

jechrist

someones not talking 2 tmz. how rude of bradly and galifianakis. what's thier problem. they made their decision 2 get rid of mel...now they'll have 2 live with it. the silent act is a bit much.

Majestik

Zach Hypocriteakis.

middleagedcrazy

They are boring people with a boring movie. They only got publicity because of Mr. Gibson.

Oh well, going back to the 'Playboy' thread.

Tee hee

dfdfd

So wait, did these two nobodies really raise a fuss about Mel Gibson having a cameo in the squeal? The original story on here about Gibson getting canned said "cast and crew" had a problem with it. These two losers were stuck in tv obscurity for years before "The Hangover" and now they think they are such bada$$es that they can get Mel Gibson kick off a set? I guess the best part about it is that the gutless studio buckled to their demands and and gave in.

Hey Brad and Zach, so it's cool that you had a CONVICTED rapist in Mike Tyson in the film last year, but Mel can't be in it because he made some stupid drunken remarks about Jews? Hmmm....which is worst....let's see.....

koko

Hope their careers sink. I detest fake moralizing. A silly movie, about gambling, drug taking, cheating and an attempt to redeem a convicted rapist and cannibal who ate a human ear!

Kitten

Screw them both. Sanctimonious-*******s.

my opinion

I liked the Hangover went to the movie theater to see it , but because of the remarks regarding Mel I won't support Hangover 2

Love & support Mel

kickaboo

Hmm...awfully quiet, were they legally sober enough to drive a vehicle? Surprise Zach didn't call make a Muslim joke or tell a women to shut the f** up or call her a f**king c***.

Sefa

The difference between Tyson and Gibson is that Gibson's misbehavior happened recently and was racist in nature, and therefore is still fresh and offended more people.

If Gibson had been out of the news for 5 years, they might not have objected.

Echo

Politics don't belong in movies. I have no plans to support this movie based on the actions of these people.

Kenny

You know the real reason why these "moral" cops denied Gibson the cameo, right... it's becasue they're afraid of Gibson stealing the limelight away from them.. all Gibson needs is like 5 minutes to make a mark..

Steelers suck

"Some things just sit worse with people. For example I'd never want to work with anyone that's part of Team-Mel, but I'd give Tyson a chance. For the simple reason I know Team-Mel are hateful and annoying, whereas Tyson is a cool cat despite his mistakes of the past."

Good thing you're a nobody then, Sefa. Shows your morals to say something like that. Gross Zack Whatshisname can have their teenage movie. That's probably the only ones who will really go see it. I'm a bit disappointed in Bradley, though. I guess being hot doesn't mean you're a good person. Find it funny I'm sure they were all full of conversation when they had Mel taken out of the film. What, no comment fellas???

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments