Galifianakis and Cooper

Weathering the Storm

10/25/2010 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Days after  Mel Gibson was axed from "The Hangover 2" thanks to cast pressure -- co-stars Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifianakis teamed up for a for a different reason ... to party in Hollywood.

1025_cooper_galifianakis_v2

Brad and Zach were mum about their new castmate Liam Neeson as they left the Chateau Marmont last night -- running for cover from the weather -- but what they lacked in verbosity, they made up for in pimp rides ... a Toyota Prius and a Subaru Outback.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Sefa

"The pont is about YOU, not Tyson, If you have such kind heart for a woman rapist, you should shut up obout offensive messages kept by a hurt and angry lover in a voice mail and yelled during calls when said lover is demanding 15 million! Seriously, over two long decades of in and out of jail for assaults and rapes. Robyn Gibbins should have an interesting story about domestic violence and rape. Look it up!

Posted at 8:03 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by koko"

So you're saying the calls were made after 15 million was offered for the calls? Haha.

And you are assuming I'm one of those that was attacking Gibson right after the tapes were released. As I have already explained and you failed to read, my gripe in this whole saga began with "Team-Mel" and their personal attacks and slandering of Oksana. My "attacks" have been mainly directed at "Team-Mel".

And the difference between Tyson and Mel is that Tyson is basically a simpleton exploited for the fight game. Mel doesn't have that excuse.

I have a huge amount of sympathy for Tyson's rape victim, but that still doesn't change the fact that he doesn't come across as an evil man anymore to me. He seems like a changed man.

Team-Mel come across as a bunch of lynch-mob slandering bigots who ruin people's lives.

If you fail to compute these differences, you fail at life.

FredDerf

these guys will be sorry for the day they spoke against a hollywood legend, and public hero. We won't rememebr them in a year. Mel is forever, they are fleeting, and will be soon forgotten.

Posted at 6:17 AM on Oct 26, 2010 by Jus Another Viewer

________________________

a drunk driving alcoholic bigot is a public hero?
maybe in your world but not in reality

hutch

Has anyone considered the fact that these two actors, despite whatever input they had into the decision about Gibson, did not make the decision? The studio did that, and the reason none of the actors are commenting now is most likely due to an order from the studio's legal team.

The studio and producers were idiots for signing Mel Gibson in the first place. If it took a little pressure from cast & crew to make them wise up, so be it. I guess it's easy to zero in and bag on Brad and Zach because they have a higher profile.

Tellthetruth59

New troll tactic - I used to be Team Mel but the posters here "turned me off." Now I support Ox - and facts be damned.

Zach will you refuse to work with Charlie Sheen now? You REALLY should. It's only fair.

Lucifer

LO

It's no wonder about certain things Mel has done over the years.
With these kind of people in the movie industry and a girl taping his calls to make public, what an awesome and caring environment to get or stay healthy in, NOT!

One has to remember that Mel is Manic Depressive which is an actual mental illness so it is sad to hear that he's been given
'the cold shoulder' for things happening in his personal life. That maybe some people can not see his behavior in relation to a mental illness playing out it's part. To me they just seem very unfairly judgmental and ignorant of who Mel is.

I like Mel, can only imagine the struggle he goes through every day with a mental illness like bipolar and then in the movie
industry, the media. I just hope he starts to take care of himself better in his private life for his own sake.

Sefa

"Sefa....The ignorance... emanating from your thought processes as reflected in your posts ...is absolutely mortifyingly, pitiful. It is blatantly apparent that you have not one iota of critical thinking, rationalization...or logic. Do not take my word for this.....re-read your own posts. Has it ever ,occured to you, that perhaps one or more of your own co-workers do not wish to woek with you..?

Posted at 5:15 PM on Oct 26, 2010 by Lucifer"

And I'm different from the team-mel crowd, that would defend him no matter what? Did you notice that at first they claimed the tapes were all fake, and after learning about the fact Mel wanted to pay Oksana to not release them, their tune changed to "he's bipolar and has an addiction problem, it's not his fault he says these things and he probably never even touched Oksana despite the explosive outbursts". At the very same time they ridicule Oksana and call her names.

Note that my point of defending Tyson was to expose the hypocrisy of these people. Yes Tyson's a rapist and has said horrible things in the past. My defense of him, as illogical as it was, is no better or worse than what most of the Team-Mel have been spewing.

sarah

These actors and their agents are so stupid. They just cut their movie profits and fan base significantly due to their holier than thou attitudes. Let's face facts-Fans who are drawn to this type of movie-the type where hookers are blowing some fat dorky actor's **** in an elevator-really could take offense to these talentless over rated elitest, judgemental, self righteous *******s that call themselves actors.

Whatever

12: Sefa "whereas Tyson is a cool cat despite his mistakes of the past."

Wow, I never thought I'd find a moron who would say Rape is not as serious as bigotry. You know you're some kind of special moron.

Jane

Aw no way! I use to go to that bar all the time. I've even seen a few celebs there. So now I will leave you with a good old Zach joke - http://bitly.com/HoHeJX

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10