Galifianakis and Cooper

Weathering the Storm

10/25/2010 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Days after  Mel Gibson was axed from "The Hangover 2" thanks to cast pressure -- co-stars Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifianakis teamed up for a for a different reason ... to party in Hollywood.

1025_cooper_galifianakis_v2

Brad and Zach were mum about their new castmate Liam Neeson as they left the Chateau Marmont last night -- running for cover from the weather -- but what they lacked in verbosity, they made up for in pimp rides ... a Toyota Prius and a Subaru Outback.

koko

@Sefa: "Some things just sit worse with people. For example I'd never want to work with anyone that's part of Team-Mel, but I'd give Tyson a chance. For the simple reason I know Team-Mel are hateful and annoying, whereas Tyson is a cool cat despite his mistakes of the past."

You may have a point about the time passed for the rapist, cannibalist Tyson, but see you are making a huge mistake to classify people as "hateful" because they give Mel the benefit of the doubt. I have never been a true Mel fan. I have seen two of his movies, What Women Want and Apocalipto. Yet, I am deeply offended at the notion that someone gets black listed based WITHOUT A TRIAL and on professional edited recordings of clearly deeply personal and disturbing conversations. Plus, something just doesn't click given the long professional and family life. I HAVE DOUBTS !

crabbygirl81

Why are they making a sequel to this movie? The first one sucked!

timid

Those two jerks handled it all wrong, the Mel stuff. Really stupid and kinda 8th grade-ish of them; however, regardless of how horribly they've behaved the truth may be that Mel isn't a great ensemble actor. Bruce Willis would have been a poor fit, as well, for the same reason. Liam's a better pick for that part, imo.

Tellthetruth59

A Prius.... how did I know.

UKGTTTUAU

@ Kenny

You might be right to some degree. Either that or they think the best way to get "taken seriously" in Hollywood is to behave like typical liberal, hypocritical dou-chebags. Working with a convicted on the movie last year? That's cool!! A pervert child raping director that has a warrant out for his arrest? Awesome!!! A fat NBC actor that screams at his 11 year old girl and calls her horrible, degrading names? Hilarious!!!! A crazy truther actor on CBS that strangles his wife and threatens her with a knife? Totally fine!!! But a legendary actor that has made some dumb remarks while being plastered? Lock him up and throw away the key!!! This is how f-ed up Hollywood is. And if these C-listers want to be accepted so badly that they will gladly fall on their hypocritical morality swords, then so be it, but I will not be supporting them.

For the record, I'm pretty sure Zach's character in the original 'The Hangover' is some sort of child molester since he's not able to be within 200 feet of a school or a Chucky Cheese. How's that for morality irony?

John

So now Galifatass has gotten what he wanted; ATTENTION. Go away you fat, disgusting waste of human flesh.

JS

Got turned off by this movie crew's "sense of righteousness". Bah. I saw Hangover 1, will not watch Hangover 2 and movies by the Zack guy. I am not a Mel Gibson fan but will watch his movies rather than Zack's movies.

Cella

Well Mike Tyson has pretty much admitted that he's a psycho with some 'issues.' Like him or not at least he's honest - and from what I hear a pretty nice guy unless you box him or go to his hotel room in the wee hours - lol.

Mel hasn't admitted that anything is wrong with him, which makes it seem as if he means all those awful things he says. That's why he got the axe. He's got his faults, but he's arrogant about it. Like he thinks the world is his.

They don't call him the Mayor of Malibu for nothing.

mousehouse

Dorks

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 11:44 AM on Oct 25, 2010 by koko
-----------------------------------

Sefa

"Second, Tyson may be "cool", if you are okay with RAPING WOMEN, and overall brutally kicking anyone who "upsets' him. It is NOT entirely the past with Tyson because he has been in legal trouble for the last 20 years plus due to violent acts. Even recently, he beat up a photog or some dude like that. That is how unfair YOU are, make assumptions, without all the facts, convict without a trial, and wink wink, rapist, violent criminal is "cool."

Posted at 11:44 AM on Oct 25, 2010 by koko"

Most men are capable of rape in certain cir***stances. It doesn't mean they are inherently bad. And it's been years since that happened.

Also you are talking about convicting someone without trial, I don't need a trial for "Team-Mel", their words are all over the internet.

Tyson served his time, and deservedly so. He may have assaulted a photographer recently, I don't know I haven't been following him. But maybe the paparazzi was in his face? Adam Lambert also assaulted a paparazzi recently, I guess he's a bad person too eh?

Now I don't know Tyson personally. I may be wrong about him, but from what I've seen he comes across as a rather simple and sensitive man that's normally easy to get along with nowadays at least. If I knew he raped a woman again, I'd report it immediately and have him arrested though. But condemning him for life for that (especially since I'm not even fully aware of what happened, and neither is anyone else that wasn't there) is not something I'd do, without knowing him better.

Steelers suck

So, Sefa, you were there when everything went down between Mel and Superskank? How interesting. Or do you just know what you want to know?

Sefa

"It's called saying anything, no matter how absurd to support your client's position. Blacklisting is okay, guilty without a trial is okay, recording people and doctoring tapes for extortion is "cool" and people that speak out against any of it it are lower than cannibalistic, rapist pigs. It makes perfect sense to morons and hired hacks.

Posted at 12:04 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by Tellthetruth59"

So choosing not to work with someone because they offended you is bad? People have every right to do that. Just like you have every right to not see their movie as a consequence.

And "doctoring" tapes, you don't even know if or how they were doctored. If they had been doctored to make Mel look bad, he never would have offered money for that or gone into negotiations before they were released. And why didn't she just accept the money? Why would she leak the tapes when she could have gotten money for them? Eh??

And honestly what's wrong with taping someone who's being abusive to you? If he was simply saying intimate things to her, i.e. sexual things or something, and wasn't being abusive, then I'd be angry at her for taping something like that. But going on explosive rants and ridiculing her, that's different.

Tellthetruth59

@Sefa - you are profoundly uninformed about this case or you are a hired hack paid to spin. Either way - you bore me.

cabrona( 0 )( 0 )

Hey reply #12 would U quit your job if you found out upper management is team Mel? Don't be an idiot and make dumb comments. Who cares who's on what team at work. Like you would really quit if u found out the people U work with don't share your views. What a shocker!!! Not everyone has the same views. U support a rapist. Ya think the women at work are a little scared of U?