Galifianakis and Cooper

Weathering the Storm

10/25/2010 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Days after  Mel Gibson was axed from "The Hangover 2" thanks to cast pressure -- co-stars Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifianakis teamed up for a for a different reason ... to party in Hollywood.

1025_cooper_galifianakis_v2

Brad and Zach were mum about their new castmate Liam Neeson as they left the Chateau Marmont last night -- running for cover from the weather -- but what they lacked in verbosity, they made up for in pimp rides ... a Toyota Prius and a Subaru Outback.

Do the math

These jokers have gotten blasted on every site I've seen - no wonder they're ducking questions. To sanctimoniously and hypocritically deny someone the right to work, even someone you don't like, is abhorrent. And I bet they thought they were going to get pats on the back!

Sefa

"@Sefa - you are profoundly uninformed about this case or you are a hired hack paid to spin. Either way - you bore me.

Posted at 12:23 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by Tellthetruth59"

Ok let's assume that she DID leak the tapes to RoL for a load of money. After someone had been abusive to you and cheated on you WHILE you were pregnant, would you not think of doing the same?

Taping someone while they are ridiculing you and shouting obscenities at you, that's really an evil thing to do? Legalities aside, she got back at Gibson for his behavior towards her. And she's painted as the evil one, when maybe her motives from the beginning were NOT to blackmail Gibson but that only happened AFTER he treated her like dirt?

You are putting an anti-oksana spin on everything, if you tried looking at the case through neutral eyes you might see it differently.

ErinAndrewsIsAFameWhore

I don't get why people love Mel Gibson now that Oksana has been outed as a bitch. He's still the same Mel Gibson that everybody hated before this whole ordeal because of his drunken racist rants. You guys need to get a grip on reality.

Bubba

@Sefa Here's a few of your hero's (Tyson) more interesting quotes...

On Boxing:

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

"I just want them to keep bringing guys on and I'm going to strip them of their health. I bring pain, a lot of pain."

On Razor Ruddock:

"You're sweet. I'm going to make sure you kiss me good with those big lips. I'm gonna make you my girlfriend."

On Lennox Lewis:

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"

My Favorite Mike Tyson Quote:

“He called me a ‘rapist’ and a ‘recluse.’ I’m not a recluse.”

On the Media:

“I want to throw down your kid and stomp on his testicles, and then you will know what it is like to experience waking up everyday as me. And only then will you feel my pain.”

[To a female reporter] "It's no doubt I am going to win this fight and I feel confident about winning this fight. I normally don't do interviews with women unless I ********* with them. So you shouldn't talk anymore... Unless you want to, you know."

On Religion:

"All praise is to Allah, I'll fight any man, any animal, if Jesus were here I'd fight him too."

Still think he's cool????

michelle

the thirty in silver didn't help the pawn Yehudah

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Losers. P*ssies.

vallan

When people gang up in the workplace against someone they desire to victimise for a non-work related personal failing, this is the beginning of a lynch-mob, and is a disgusting retrogression of society back towards the lawless times of the Stone Age. Do these people who ostracise Mel Gibson think Michaelangelo should h...ave been stopped from painting the Sistine Chapel ceiling because he was a homosexual? If they do not, their tempestuous reaction against Mel Gibson is at least indicative of their double standards and their inquisitional mob mentality. I don't care what Gibson is really like in his private life - that's entirely up to him. I only go to watch the characters he portrays. If I made a list of all the film stars I disliked as ordinary people, I would never watch another film! To endorse the mentality which can do this is to endorse the thin edge of taking the law into one's own hands. I won't watch anything these two hypocrites are ever in especially Hangover 2 !!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Sefa--Ox is that you?

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Hey Zach and Brad: you cut your fan base down to a third of what it was. Good move.

Kate

I won't see ANY of Zack's anything now.

Cooper is about the same on my radar.

Fascists!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Posted at 12:41 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by Sefa

No. Ox puts the anti Ox spin on everything. YOU think we didn't startout with 'neutral eyes'? LOL! You past speaks for itself, sweetie.

Sefa

"Still think he's cool????

Posted at 12:48 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by Bubba"

Most if not all of those quotes were taken from his boxing career. People say things like that all the time in boxing, MMA and WWE to hype up their fights.

Saying crazy stuff doesn't mean you are a bad person. Yea he was a bit of an animal in his younger days, but so are a lot of young men. If he would have gone on a "Michael Richards" or "Mel Gibson" type of rant, I would have a different oppinion of him.

Being a bit crazy is not the same as being a hateful person.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

I won't see ANY of Zack's anything now.

Cooper is about the same on my radar.

Fascists!

Posted at 1:02 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by Kate

Me either! They've ruined their fan base by letting themselves be pawns in Ari's vendetta against Mel. SUCKERS!

I'll never have any respect for any of them.

Who buys the tickets guys? Who is it? Mel proved who it is. Remember that cool billion he made? Who is it that buys the tickets?

fran

Some things just sit worse with people. For example I'd never want to work with anyone that's part of Team-Mel, but I'd give Tyson a chance. For the simple reason I know Team-Mel are hateful and annoying, whereas Tyson is a cool cat despite his mistakes of the past.

Posted at 11:33 AM on Oct 25, 2010 by Sefa

you area very , very sick person

sib

Wow, how "liberal" of these d-bags. In a perfect Democrat world, people you don't like or agree 100% with you just lock in a basement and throw away the key. So much for freedom of speech in hypocritical liberal lala land, ehh Nazis? And who were these tools before The Hangover anyway? Their careers are already dragging, hence the warp-speed they are putting this squeal out. And even if you hate Mel for saying the exact same thing about Jews as Hollywood's most favorite "miss understood" Muslim terrorists say, you still know he would have been f'n hilarious in that cameo!!!