Charlie Sheen -- Hotel Room Photos

10/27/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained pictures of the New York City hotel room Charlie Sheen trashed early Tuesday morning, along with information about what happened inside.

1026-charlie-sheen-hotel-ex-credit_room_3
We're told Charlie's alcohol-fueled rampage began at a restaurant called Daniel, near The Plaza Hotel where Charlie was staying. He, three other men and five women had an 8:00 PM reservation Tuesday night and Charlie was drinking heavily. Denise Richards, we're told, went to the dinner but left fairly quickly after things got wild.

Charlie brought one of the women back to his hotel room and soon thereafter people on his floor heard what they say was primal screaming and swearing from inside the room. Charlie was calling the woman a whore and other names, when people started to complain.

We're told Charlie ripped the curtains, overturned tables, damaged a lighting fixture and broke glass, which cut his toe open.

All in all ... a real mess.

Lisa

After working in Hotels for over 25 years, I can tell you that room is not "trashed"!!! I have seen much worse on any Shriners weekend!! The media, really needs to stop creating these "non" stories!! I say leave Charlie Sheen alone and let him deal with his own life!!

Cheerleader Hooker

This is what they call carnage? LOL! I have seen worse after some high school hotel parties I have been to. A bed in disarray? A chair on it's side with a broken leg? I don't expect Charlie Sheen to be a good boy but no one would notice this stuff unless he was who he is......

Dianna

Pretty sure my toddler did more damage to the last hotel we stayed at.

Nacho

Carnage! Are you kidding me?

So he didnt make the bed the next morning and left pillows around - mine looks like that everyday anyway!

BW

Big deal, a messy bed... I have that in my own home every day!

joey

It was a honest mistake.

Besides, for the price of that room, even with the damage, they should be even.

liz

This story is much to do about nothing. I worked at a Marriott Courtyard and had 4 college girls do more damage to a room than Charlie Sheen did.

DAVID

CARNAGE !!! Irresponsible embellishment TMZ. We have your number and trust nothing you report.
No question he has a drug and alcohol problem and needs help. Hopefully he will find it before he hurts someone.

Marilyn

Isn't it possible that Charlie being SO drunk, that he, himself lost his own wallet?

Phoebe

Seriously, that's it?? That is HARDLY carnage. A chair was tipped and the pillows slightly messy?? I could do that trying to find my way to the bathroom in the dark in an unfamiliar room ... and weigh just over 100lbs. Please - can't you just report the facts, which are interesting enough - without embellishing to the point of absurdity? That is hardly "trashed." It's not "carnage." Which just makes me doubt that this was as out of hand as you've been reporting. He got drunk, he was belligerant. The hooker probably took his wallet, and he yelled. All this scared for her life stuff is utter crap. He was passed out when they arrived - she could have left. My guess is she wants to go on the talk show circuit, get paid for interviews, hire pimp Allred and sue him for false imprisonment ... UGH. Another paid whore gets a raise. I'm looking at you, Rachel Uchital.

dobber

SHEEN CAN'T EVEN BE DECENT WHEN HIS TWO DAUGHTERS WERE IN THE NEXT ROOM. HE,S A LOUSY HUSBAND AND FATHER. WHAT A LOSER. BUT HE MAKES BIG MONEY AND EVERYONE WANTS SOME. GO BACK TO THE MONEY MACHINE, SHEEN THAT,S ALL YOU'RE GOOD FOR.

Jeannie

It looks like someone had a pillow fight and tipped over a chair. Big Deal!

dd

@116 Then you didn't watch the TODAY show this morning!

dd

@The numbers get changed around here so my comment was for Mandy about the Today show.

Cindy

I have to agree - all I see is a messed up bed and a broken chair. I've never left a broken chair - but I've left my bed a mess. :( I'm glad the hotel didn't charge me $2500 for that.