Charlie Sheen Loses Wife,

Gains Sober Coach

11/3/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen is acknowledging he has a substance abuse problem, and he's hired a sober coach to hang with him ... TMZ has learned.

Sober Coach

Well-placed sources connected with "Two and a Half Men" tell us ... the sober coach is living at Charlie's house and accompanying him to work.

Charlie has spent time with sober coaches in the past, with mixed success.

Impervious

Hope it's not one of those famous hangers-on that (a) cook for him and (b) act like his gen contractor/handyman. 'Cause neither of those guys is actually sober.

whatever

I worked as a private Sober Life Coach for one very long agonizing year. Yeah, I lived in the Caribbean, stayed in five star hotels and ensured that my client stay sober. Whenever I tried to do my job, I was met with opposition, entitlement issues, and threats of being fired. VERY SICK people tend to hire Sober Coaches because if something goes wrong, they will blame it on the Coach. My client overdosed on me, even though I called 911 and saved her life, did I get a Thank You? Hell no....I was blamed for it and then she wanted to renew my contract for another year. I asked for $500 per day (the standard rate) and she told me to go F--- myself. LOL... That client still haunts me in my dreams

MariJoy

Two words describe Charlie Sheen and many others in this town with intractable substance abuse problems:

BRAIN DAMAGED

dsw

"Charlie has spent time with sober coaches in the past, with mixed success."

I would say NO success.

Luddite

Really wish this guy would just spontaneously combust already.

Butterfly

PERHAPS HE WILL SOBER UP when he realizes that only a handful of people actually care anymore. Stop the publicity and cancel his contract. He simply is not worth it. There are better and brighter younger unknowns waiting in the wings to take over. Can't happen soon enough.

TexasAnn

I hope he gets better and gets off television. I think he is a creepy guy who has gotten away with too much for too long. Face it, he abuses women and gets rewarded by being paid millions for an inane television "comedy" full of jokes that demean women. He nauseates me.

marita upton

come back to us Charlie. You belong with us not blanco diablo. Here is a bunch of real strong love and God Bless you so there now nothing can overpower that, Him. thanks for listening.
rita