Jodie Sweetin's Ex:

I'm No Video Game Junkie

10/26/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ex-child star Jodie Sweetin's tell-all memoir just got her hit with a lawsuit from her ex-husband -- who wants to make this clear ... he's not a bad father and he does more than play video games.

1026_jodie_sweeten_cory_herpin_EX_getty
Cody Herpin filed the suit claiming the former "Full House" star's book "UnSweetined" depicts him in a "false light" -- as "lazy, unwilling to provide and support his family, uncaring, vindictive, unsupportive and disinterested" in Jodie's pregnancy.

In the papers -- filed in L.A. County Superior Court -- Herpin includes a book passage where Jodie says, "During the day, the baby was 100 percent my responsibility. Cody, meanwhile, played video games."

And there's this excerpt where Jodie talks about recovering from C-section surgery -- and claims Cody "would try to make me laugh because he knew it hurt when I laughed. That and video games were his two forms of entertainment."

Herpin is also suing the book's publisher Simon & Schuster. Jodie's rep had no comment.

JoeMonte

how rude!

ifuseekamy

Cody is not that bad looking?

Anyone seen 'MORTY'? Now that's an ugly guy. He looks like the Arab dude from "Short Circuit"

Vanilla Chinchilla

She's hot.

He looks like a total douche. What reputation ? this loser has none ! @s****

John

Nice tat on the neck, dude.

Neither has any credibility.

Jesse

Her life has been nothing but lies. I must compliment her ex on not writing a tell all. I'm sure he is protecting their daughter.

stacy

it takes two to raise a child i raised my two children since the day they were born their father never got up in the middle of the night to feed or changed their diapers or when they were up all night sick when my son had ear infections and in pain he never helped out and when the were 5 and 3 i married their father i can count on one hand on how many times he was the one who took them to the er with me just two time . i wasted 12 years on him i'm now a single mother he only wants them every other weekend one day a week i had to take him to court in order for him to take them for five week in the summer due to his step father telling him to only take the children every other weekend one day a week while my boyfriend wants to have joint custody of his daughter due to the mother acts like a moron and puts men before her kids
i am not always for the mother there are times when i'm for the father in the state of PA most judge's are for the mothers in my man case the mother is not a mother she doesn't care who takes my man daughter as long she doesn't have to deal with the child or have the babysitter have her son the whole weekend hen my man had to work out of state he had to work the weekends too his daughter was at the baby sitter the whole weekend while she was at her house the people that watches her two kids are druggies with all that said he needs to played less games and help raised the child member a child or children need both parents to take care of them don't leave the every day to just the mother if the father is doing his 50 % raising the child more power to him
i'm not all for the mothers

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3