Octomom's Doc -- Chased By the Bank

10/27/2010 4:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The man who pumped Octomom full of embryos -- Dr. Michael Kamrava -- is under fire for the way he handles his money ... in fact, dude is being sued for allegedly stiffing his bank.

1026_michael_kamrava_chase_EX_getty

According to legal docs filed earlier this month in L.A. County Superior Court, Kamrava is playing hard to get over a significant debt with Chase Bank USA.

In the docs, Chase doesn't specify the amount of Kamrava's debt -- except noting that it's less than $25k. They also checked a box indicating the dispute is over "promissory note/Collections."

So far, no word from either Kamrava nor Chase.

Christina G.

Big deal, it's a recession. Who ISN'T being chased by Chase these days.

JLS

Who isn't having trouble with a bank. They are the reason we are all circling the drain. I hate them all.

Mee

The bank got stimulus money and gave out big bonuses.
Don't need the doc's "piggy bank"

Sunshine

He should marry octomom.

Kimba10

Pay your bills bastard! In fact, use the money Nadya Suleman paid you to implant her with six embryos, but instead you secretly implanted her with allegedly "twelve".

I find this guy Michael Kamrava, totally disgusting! Something about this guy I just do not like...

Perhaps it's the fact that he ignore one woman patient with cancer while implanting her with embryos, another woman with seven which one of her baby died as a result and Nadya with 12 embryos while using an eye camera on Nadya that's never been approve by the medical board. Or it could simply be, Dr. Kamrava (The mad scientist) failed his oral exam and was never board certified in fertility medicine to treat either of these women to begin with. UGH!

I don't trust him or anything he says! Pay your dam bill!!!

Alvin

Kimba/Sarcia #5

I agree that Dr. K should pay his own bills. BUT, to say that he transferred 12 embryos without Octoscam knowing is a complete lie! She knew from day one... Her PR person Victor Munoz knew 1-1/2 years ago... It has come out in court do***ents THAT SHE SIGNED she knew. It has been stated that she "insisted" on having that many planted. She even tried to get the medical records shredded.

I find the Octoscammer totally disgusting!

PicklesLaRue

If Nadya Suleman is so stupid that she didn't understand the identical IVF procedures she was having (harvesting fresh eggs) and the identical consent forms she was signing (calling for the implantation of fresh embryos) over a ten year period, then she's too stupid to have custody of 14 children.

I believe Kamrava. She knew exactly what she was doing. That's why she disappeared after demanding the 12 fresh embryos.

As for Dr. Frankenrava - he's probably transferred all of his liquid assets out of the country by now to keep her from getting her greedy paws on any of it. Good for him. Chase certainly isn't going to suffer from the loss - they've pulled in more then enough stimulus cash to recover and pay themselves huge bonuses this year.

Lucky_130

Notice the swastika in the Chase logo

Kimba10

Posted at 7:51 AM on Oct 27, 2010 by Alvin

Victor Munoz also said that he contacted Dr. Phil about helping Nadya get her home together so that she could bring her octuplet's home from the hospital. Now either Munoz or Dr. Phil is a liar! Because Dr. Phil said Nadya called him frantic and paranoid saying she was going to lose her kids to foster care if she didn't get her house together.

I believe Victor Munoz suffer from a terrible case of male narcissistic Personality Disorder. Ever closely listen to what he be saying in his video's? It's always I did/done. I said this/that. I told them to do this/that. I had this/that. It's awful!

I was told by you and others that Victor Munoz said Nadya Suleman was nuts. He made a video saying he never said that about Nadya. Who's lying Victor Munoz or Nadya haters? Because Victor Munoz said he thought the situation between Gloria Allred/AIW and Dr. Phil was nuts, not Nadya. I'm really starting to have a lot of doubts where Victor Munoz is concern.

As for the 12 embryos verses the 6. You weren't in that room when the transfers went down and neither was I. Right now, it's Dr. Kamrava words against Nadya. Personally, Dr. Kamrava future doctoring is on the line, not Nadya so it's likely he'll say anything to save his own skin. Seem he's putting all the blame on Nadya and none on himself. Hmm... I wonder why? Judging only by what's been allegedly said about Dr. Kamrava lately in the news. I'm more like to believe Nadya then him, anyway.

If 15 hospital staff members were caught going through my personal, private medical records trying to gain informations to possibly sell to the media and tabloids. I would have had my medical records shredded too. When you in the bathroom, do you closed the door behind you? When you're at your doctor office, do you closed the door behind you, because you don't want other patient in the waiting room to hear your personal private matters? Well that's how Nadya Suleman feels. She has a right to her privacy same as you and I, alvin.

Tired of toxomom

No wonder Octonut chose him as her doc. He's as much as a dead beat as she is! I have no doubt his business dried up completely as soon as it was announced that he was the quack that implanted a plethora of embryos in to the mentally unstable Sulemonster. If he treated her, would you let him near you either? Talk about not having good judgement!

For the record, people who want their privacy don't invite ROL or any other tabloid into their homes. They politely close the door and say "no comment". Fame ho's on the other hand... Just saying...

Alvin

Posted at 10:03 AM on Oct 27, 2010 by Kimba10
_____________________

"...Nadya called him frantic and paranoid"

Now that I believe.
-----------------------------------------
"It's always I did/done. I said this/that. I told them to do this/that. I had this/that. It's awful!"

I've heard a lot of that from Nutso also!
-----------------------------------------
"As for the 12 embryos verses the 6. You weren't in that room when the transfers went down and neither was I. Right now, it's Dr. Kamrava words against Nadya."

No, it's not Dr. K's word against Nutso's. He has signed papers from Nadya and he has do***ents showing he discussed everything with her. Not only that, but she went through the procedures 13 times. So she knew what she was doing!
-----------------------------------------
"If 15 hospital staff members were caught going through my personal, private medical records trying to gain informations to possibly sell to the media and tabloids."

First of all, you have no proof (as you put it) that any of those nurses were going to sell anything. They were just curious and were fired over it. If they found anything and wanted to sell the information, they would have done so by now. So that comment by you doesn't stand up.
--------------------------------------------
"If 15 hospital staff members were caught going through my personal, private medical records trying to gain informations to possibly sell to the media and tabloids. I would have had my medical records shredded too."

Again, Sarcia, get your information straight. Nutso wanted the records at Kamrava's office shredded - not at the hospital. If she was so educated, she would know it's illegal to "shred" medical do***ents. They don't belong to her... they belong to the doctor.

bellestarr

I hope he loses his license and octoslut goes to jail for all the scams and frauds she has perpetrated.

The attorney general's office has her in their sights because of what has been revealed in doc's trial. People are sending in information on her lies, cheats and scams. Stay tuned for the fireworks.

What a disgusting and disgraceful pair. There is a special place in hell for people who abuse children and these two have earned a ringside seat.

dondonedone

It's time for TMZ and ROL to get off their lazy gossip butts and start finding out where all the money in involved in these 12 implantations came from.

Even before she got the 12 implantations , she had at least $50,000 worth of complete facial reconstruction and a jug job. She had agt least $100,000 I n cosmetic surgery and hair implants and tattooing and mink fake eyelashes by the month since. Just her mani/pedis are more than most families food budgets.

Then she had at least $200,000 over eight years in in vitro. All this while being on welfare. These gossip sites could provide taxpayers with a public service if they indentified how much state money went into her little failed venture. N t to mention how many times they can keep coasting on reporting the same old boring info.

Also they could point out how much she has cost the state of California. And since many of these kids will be impaired for life how much more they will be costing California. We are talking about a total of something like ten million dollars here. That is enough to have run an Orange County program for lots of needy kids.

As far as Kamrava goes why isn‘t the media after him more strenuously for not following up on the crucial p[re-natal care she completely ignored. He is just as responsible as she is if these kids will have to live lives stunted by congenital impairment Not even vets would ever consider a litter of 12 for ANY species since without constant monitoring there is such an overwhelming probability of mostly damaged results form a litter that large..

Bu the silver lining in this is that the moment Kamrava told the world she demanded that dozen and he had do***ents she signed to that effect, the onus fell on her. The other two women in this situation will get millions in damages . Badczech’s anticipated payday got blown out of the water. The insurers are not about to settle with so much evidence implicating her deliberate bad judgment directly .
Probably she lied to Badczech just the way she e has lied to everyone else. And this legal vulture is left circling an empty cash bag with a client that cannot sue anyone enough to make a single dime. .

dondonedone

Hey kimba10

Haven't you forgtten how you sneezed and six fell out and had to be squirted back up again?

Don't you hate it when that happens?

Tired of toxomom

Don't you hate it when that happens?

Posted at 5:55 PM on Oct 27, 2010 by dondonedone
---------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO! I had forgotten about that story.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments