D.L. Hughley: Charlie Chose the Wrong Hotel

10/27/2010 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen's biggest mistake yesterday wasn't bingeing on alcohol ... it was choosing a fancy schmancy hotel where everybody knows your name ... at least according to D.L. Hughley.

D.L. Hughley

jus-sayin

oh Hughley....you got your 10 seconds of air time...now go away.

Hmm

Mind your own damn business D.L.
Trying to get attention for your ailing career?

Superman

This guy is the biggest douchebag! Why they let this schmuck comment on political shows, I have no idea?!? He was Dylan Ratigan's show on MSNBC a while back. All he did was make favoritism to blacks comments. I stopped watching MSNBC altogether. And now last night, he was on CNN's "Parker Spitzer", but from what I saw he didn't say much. Apparently, Spitzer likes this a-hole for some reason! Just when I was going to give that show a chance, they screw it up by putting Hughley on it!

rastaman

r.i.p gregory isaacs the cool ruler.

Anthony

who the hell is D.L. Hughley? I realize I could Google it, but I'm far to lazy.

Tray

You white folks (on here) are out of control. Talking about mind his business. Why YOU on this SITE then??? To mind everybody else biz! Dummy!

NTV/NAT Group, Ltd. (ntvnat.com)

He's just a FAILED comedian, a very bitter, racist, vile little man. He couldn't even keep his 'The Jeffersons' sitcom on ABC for more than a year (it languished on UPN for an additional year).

femonanon

I think he's kinda cute, smart and funny.

Carl

He doesn't understand that while he (Hugley) is somewhat famous, Charlie is super famous. The difference is only some people will recognize D.L. while nearly everyone will recognize Charlie.

HumanNature

DL is right!

Charlie should have gone to Motel 6 instead of being across the hall from his children room!!!

Still have much LUV 4 U CHARLIE!!!!

GET YOURSELF TOGETHER!!!

Patty

Well one think I know DL Hugely isnt a doped up, Cheating, wife beating piece of s*** like Charlie Sheen is. Everyone doesnt think this man who gets paid to act like a ******* is great. Dl Hugely is way more funnier than Sheen. Racist fools cant see that. The racist *******s on here will protect Charlie to the death. But I got news for you. Charlie is half Hispanic. LOL

Ransom

Funny how many hits I got typing "DL Hugely is a douchebag" into Bing. He is just another racist Obam-hole whose career is in the toilet where it belongs. I agree with jus-sayin - go away.