Charlie to Plaza: Bill Me, Please

10/27/2010 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen has already agreed to settle up with The Plaza Hotel in NYC for the damage he did Tuesday morning ... TMZ has learned.

1027_charlie_sheen_EX_TMZ_04

We're told Charlie's rep has already contacted bigwigs at The Plaza and made it clear -- Charlie will pay for anything he damaged or destroyed during all the craziness.  We're hearing the cost is estimated at $7,000 ... but it could go higher.

One big reason for Charlie's rep to jump on paying the tab .... we're told The Plaza has no interest in having Charlie prosecuted for criminal mischief -- provided the hotel is made whole.

TMZgossip

Broken Chair at the Plaza $4,500.00
Replace damaged door and frame $2,150.00
Change 2 light bulbs in a Chandelier $350.00

Leaving your Ex-Wife to pay off your hooker 'cause you lost your wallet and your mind - PRICELESS

Sandra

I am sick of hearing about this guys on going bad behaviour!! I can't believe he always gets a pass and never receives proper punishment. I would like to see him disappear from TV!!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

man he is smoking a joint and noone even noticed..legalize pot in america..now

cali

They owe him a refund!
If I got an ugly room like that at the Plaza, I'd go off too.

DANA

BOYCOTTE CBS AND 2.5 MEN !!!!!!
STOP WATHING IT IF YOU DO !!!!!
plain and simple
this talentless douche looser doesnt deserve to be the most paid
US TV actor

theroyalgs

Women Beater
Whore Monger
Druggie
Douchebag Captain...
This is great representation for highest paid actor on TV!

buxxy

Great example you set for your kids a-$-$ wipe. You should never have been allowed to reproduce...I feel sorry for your kids....and your ex wives both of whom I'm sure have very valid issues with you.....can you be any more of a loser.

jus-sayin

7K for a tipped over chair? I didnt really see anything bad in the pics...maybe just bad photos.....but Charlie...grow up. Treat women with respect. How do you want your daughters to be treated?

paula

He's the male version of Linsay Lohan, only older, so he should know better- Where is Justice anyway? Tell me it's not a man's world!

cali

I'm sure he has those hookers do every kinky thing in the book and them some. Golden Showers, etc.

WaxOnWaxOff

Only $7K? Hell, Keith Moon of The Who was known to do over $25K of room damage in less than an hour! Charlie is falling behind...

Superman

The real question should be why should any show want or need this piece of crap of a human to headline their show?!? I can imagine only sluts and whores watch that crap thinking it's good.

Beach

He isn't acting, he just plays himself on Two & a half men.... however, I do find the show funny!

Beach

Supposedly the woman with him in the room is going to be outed soon. They say it's a well known ?? star chasing gold digger.

Well that's could be half the women in the world... or Rachel Uchetel.

wow

Somebody at the plaza will have a fancy dinner on Charlie's dime. Well, at least he can afford it.