« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

World Series -- Giants Step Up to the Dinner Plate

10/27/2010 5:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The San Francisco Giants have already won Game 1 of the World Series ... based on pregame meals anyway -- 'cause the clubhouse menu is simply ridiculous and also delicious.

1027_sfgiants_tritip_EX

TMZ Sports got a sneak peak at the pregame meal Executive Chef Joe Day is serving and the Giants locker room at AT&T Park sounds more like a five-star San Fran restaurant.

-Tri Tip
-Pork Tenderloin
-Chicken breast sandwich
-Brown rice
-Pork bean potato soup
-Mixed green salad

If the Giants are a little sluggish in the early innings ... we'll understand.

As for the Texas Rangers -- no chef for you! The Giants tell us their opponent will have to settle for a catered meal.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

awards

San Francisco is a great town for food! Let's hope for no earthquakes this time!

Chia

I LOVE tri-tip, bbq preferred.

Sarafina

WOW! The food sounds great and GO GIANTS-wahoo!!!

.:Loki4Ever:.

Go Texas!!!!

Salty4

A sneak peak? Puh-leeze. How about peek!

Chris

Gawwww, I miss TRI-TIP!!! I live in Florida now, and just seeing that posted on that ridiculously bucket of AWESOMENESS of a menu... makes me want to fly back to Cali just to have a BITE! since that is a strict central California cut of meat, NO ONE beyond the few bay areas from SB-SF really know about it...dam, Thanks TMZ, love you guys, mouth watering at 345 am at work......wanna send me some?

;)

Gianna Gamnbino

GO SF GIANTS. WE ARE THE CLASSIEST TEAM! IT'S OUR TURN TO WIN. FORGET YOU DODGER HATERS. FEAR THE BEARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seek

Fedotowsky couldn't stop singing her future husband's praises. “He's unbelievably handsome, but beyond that he is the most caring person I've ever known. He has so much respect for others, respect for me. I couldn't have gotten a better man.btw,I'm a lawyer,30 ,rich but still single.It's hard to get a girlfriend in my town ,most of them like my money more than like me.I just want to find my true love.so i uploaded my hot photos on RichFlirts .( om under the name of hotlove2.u dont have to be a millionaire,but u can meet one there. ..if you girls see this comment,i hope you will check my photos out there.maybe you are the one whom i'm looking for!!!

jen millier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwL0K7nw3HA check out this video on chestnut street