Taylor Momsen -- Trick or Treat?

10/27/2010 12:15 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Looking like the Corpse Bride of Chucky, "Gossip Girl" star Taylor Momsen continued with her underage-goth-girl-rocker-peek-a-boo-leather-and-lace-fashion-zombie tour in West Hollywood last night.

1027_taylor_momsen_Getty_zoom_launch

Believe it or not, the 17-year-old lead singer of The Pretty Reckless was not in costume for Halloween.

1027_taylor_memsen_frowny_face_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Maddie Lopez

I LIKE TAYLOR BUT SHE DRESSES LIKE A WHORE AND LOOKS LIKE ONE TOO BUT SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S ON DRUGS AND I THINK SHE NEEDS TO STOP BEING SO FREAKISH AND WEIRD BUT DON'T GET ME WRUNG I UNDERSTAND WHY SHE WOULD WANT TO BE DIFFERENT CUZ I LIKE WEIRD PEOPLE BUT SHE'S JUST A SLUT WELL LOOKING LIKE ONE ANYWAY AND SO WHAT I'M SAYING IS. STOP DOING THE DRUGS TAY TAY AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY AND STUFF!!!! :) I MEAN THAT IN THE NICEST WAY :D LOL!!!!

handsomenative

holy %^&&%^^%$%$%^%^^ the joker on batman has some competition hahahha llololol

lizzy

is she sleaze glam or baby goth? i cant decide.
i think she should go to the gothic treffen next year

Clarissa E.

I love a good **** the world attitude but come on. when you look at how she is now and how she used to be its like where the **** did this girl come from?! what hard times has she been through really to be such a bad ass now?! a lot of what she says doesnt seem genuine it just seems intended for shock value. you can have a positive attitude and still say **** the world. Yes, she can sing, good on her for that but she looks like a zombie hooker in the process. and enough of this "i dont care what people think" attitude. she cares more than anyone else cuz she has gone to considerable lengths to make everyone think otherwise. it all seems very hollow to me and at the rate she's headed she will crash and hard. it happened to lindsey, it happened to demi, and it will happen to her. what a shame that will be cuz she actually HAS talent, but talent doesnt make you impervious to the world and its influences.

Clarissa E.

jnastylovesbitches

Ew what a slut. wtf is her parents thinking letting their daughter out of the house like that??

Lynette

She looks like a hooker. I can't believe she's 17. I'M 17 n I wouldn't even think of dressing like a cheap slut. N aren't the guys in her band like in there 30s. There is definitely something wrong going on there.

trexie ann