Pam Anderson

25,000 Reasons to Get Naked

10/28/2010 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A Pam Anderson nude photo shoot doesn't come cheap -- TMZ has learned Playboy offered Pam a cool $25,000 for her upcoming pictorial ... and she's turning every penny over to charity.

Pam Anderson naked.
In fact, Pam never even accepted the check -- she had Playboy send the cash directly to Waves 4 Water ... a charity that distributes water filters to people who don't have access to clean drinking water.

Anderson tells us, "Waves 4 water are my heroes. They get things done ... and yes, Playboy wrote them a check when I shot the cover (Jan. 2011 issue) directly for 25Gs."

Pam adds, "I've also donated personally. I wish I could do more.  Indonesia, Haiti and Pakistan are all in need of these filters. Spread the word!"

Quinn

I hope they have their airbrusher ready because she's getting old.

Babak Azmoun

This girl is just unbelievable, was it worth it???
Babak Azmoun

a

Why do people keep donating to other countries? OUR COUNTRY NEEDS DONATIONS! We need help! There are many starving children in our own country - help them! There are battered women shelters closing due to lack of funds - help them! There are homeless veterans on the street - help them! If you are going to give to other countries, give them BIRTH CONTROL! No wonder they are so poor - all they do is keep having sex and babies and do nothing to prevent it! Wake up people!

jester51

Yes, she is getting old, so what? Trust me, if you are lucky and live long enough, you will get old too. Her hottest pictures by all means were her first pictures that she posed for Playboy pre-breast enlargement but for her age and I am sure with the correct make up and some artistic airbrushing, she'll look pretty good and I, for one, would hit that every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Of course, I am an old fart myself.

Sono

ewww, who the hell wants to see her naked anymore?

northern gypsy

who knew...it's a noble cause...
but...sad that it's the only way she can raise money...
i always thought she was a savvy business person !!!

Jackie

I don't wanna charity water from nudity....can't she help organizations without exposing her old creepy body? Jezz!....

Violette-Blue

She's done it so many times before who the hell would still be interested in seeing her plastic jugs?! That is all she can do. I mean give it up already and raise your children. Dress more appropriately and for goodness sakes stop bleaching your hair and change your style. That cheap hairstyle you had back in the 80's/90's was okay, but now... something different.

Truth

ADOBE FOTOSHOP'S DREAM PROJECT. IMMA SURE THE PICTORIAL WILL BE PART OF ADOBE'S CREATIVE "HOW TO DO" TUTORIALS. NEXT!!!

John

Agree with #3 and have for a really long time. These hollyweird types really love to donate to foreign countries and bash this country. If they really love these other countries, then please, relocate to one of your choosing. We won't miss you.

As far as Pam's pictorial, I'm sure Photoshop will be used, extensively.

Burritto

Good for her - wish more people were as charitable.

Mike S

Remind me to cancel my subscription tommorow. She had more ****s in here than a henhouse...Hope the hep doesn't get on my mailman...

fredsdead

AWESOME.
Thank you, Pam! I wasn't aware of this particular charity, so thanks for bringing this to our attention.

dd

Playboy sure is getting cheap.

ras

r.i.p gregory isaacs soon forward.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments