Oksana Grigorieva's Lawyer -- 'She Told the Truth'

10/30/2010 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva just walked out of a marathon deposition -- about 7 hours long -- but O.G. has much more she wants to say, according to her attorney, Daniel Horowitz.

1029_oksana_video_ex
On his way to the parking lot, Horowitz told us about Oksana's long day getting grilled by Mel Gibson's attorneys ... and said she's looking forward to telling the world everything.

Mel will get his turn to open up -- to lawyers -- when he sits down for his long-delayed deposition on Monday.

ohreally

ewww did anyone else pick up on the way they seem so physically comfortable with each other? Look at their body language as he grabs her arm and hauls her off.
just sayin.....

Jeansgeans

looks like they told her DON'T SAY ANYTHING when your not in court.Cause when she does it gets her in deeper.

Tellthetruth59

Is there an IPHONE Lie Tracker application? Ox needs one if she's going to be deposed on a regular basis.

Majestik

She told the truth.

"Mel never hit me, but he verbally abused me and I thought he was waving a gun around threatening to kill me but I was covering the baby (not my daughter) covering the baby to keep her safe. I can't remember all the details because Kristian told me to say this, and that, it's all his fault, he told me to do all this, I'm just a poor Russian girl, I don't understand the law in California, he said he would protect me I just followed his orders because I was scared that Kristian would hit me or put a hit on my family" Geez.

Dingo

ohreally the same way she was flinging and flexing herself around for the cameras and the tall dark and handsome bodyguard? Poor guy

Muppet

Wow this is a non story. Big deal lol I could've wrote this one.

Majestik

Wow this is a non story. Big deal lol I could've wrote this one.

Posted at 7:42 PM on Oct 29, 2010 by Muppet

Aw, but Muppet, it may be a non-story at least your are in good company with the posters LOL.

Tellthetruth59

Watch Horowitz's eyebrows shoot up when he says "as she always tells the truth!" He can't say it with a straight face lol!

emerald

Octomum's twin tell the truth?! ROFLOL!!! That'll be a first then lol!! We look forward to the day when we can tell you everything we've said today?! Notice by the way when asked she still has NO plans for Lucia's birthday lol!! I'm not sure if Tiffany's will fed-ex overnight the diamond necklace requested lol!!

Scotty

She looks pretty triumphant team mel. Maybe you don't have all the facts after all!

Shell

My speakers are messed up and I could only hear the camera guy talking. :(

Majestik

Posted at 7:45 PM on Oct 29, 2010 by Scotty

Or maybe she's just thrilled that a camera is in her face LOL.

Stacy

Good! That means she'll be in jail soon and Mel will be exonerated! What fake smiles.

TEAM MEL!!!

Posted at 7:27 PM on Oct 29, 2010 by Frieda
---------------------------------------------------

Their smiles did look fake. When the guy asked about the deposition, for a split second Oksana had a look on her face as if it didn't go well.
Horowitz obviously doesn't trust her to say anything on camera, the way he pulled on her arm so hard and yanked her shows either he has no respect for her OR the deposition went so badly he's still angry. IMO

emerald

Can you start a deposition with "Once upon a time I was born in a land far, far away! I was poor little Russian girl, then I became mega star in Opera, Ballet, Piano playing, became Super model, the world was at my feet when I sang (their ears were bleeding in pain!)!! Then Mel forced himself on me and got me pregnant - I feel sorry for him, I pity him, I lurve him, he told me he's never loved anyone but me and I know this is truth! Mel must give me all of his money now or the R.M will kill your wife, your kids, your relatives, then his! "Sobs into hanky, smirking on the side, sob, sniff, sob, sniff!!"You know it's truth Mel to blame for everything in world, he Satan in disguise, he told me so in a dream I had before I ever met him!"Sob, sniff, hanky to eyes, grins behind hanky, smirk, sob, sniff, sob, sniff "Oh I am poor Russian girl, who was multi millionaire before I met Mel, he robbed my money, he killed my cat, strangled the dog, sob, sniff, hung the budgie and you know he's evil," sob, sniff, sob, "you must make him pay me NOW!! You know I'm worth it!"

Sorry if I've upset anyone it's just another fairytale lol!!

Ray

Remember that the deposition had nothing to do with the extortion case. This could explain why Ms. Oksana is relaxed.