Oksana Grigorieva's Lawyer -- 'She Told the Truth'

10/30/2010 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva just walked out of a marathon deposition -- about 7 hours long -- but O.G. has much more she wants to say, according to her attorney, Daniel Horowitz.

1029_oksana_video_ex
On his way to the parking lot, Horowitz told us about Oksana's long day getting grilled by Mel Gibson's attorneys ... and said she's looking forward to telling the world everything.

Mel will get his turn to open up -- to lawyers -- when he sits down for his long-delayed deposition on Monday.

Majestik

I'm still trying to figure out who that other guy is. He sure doesn't look happy.

emerald

Scotty She looks ****tered, as does Horrowitz, and neither is going to stand in front of a camera and not keep their fake smiles going - it would give it all away lol!!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Shell YGM :P

shyone

@Debbie

I've never seen anyone post on these threads who knew the expression "home in hose" as I know it or "home and hose" as you say it.

Are you from the Midwest? Where did you learn that wonderful expression?

Stacy

Can you start a deposition with "Once upon a time I was born in a land far, far away! I was poor little Russian girl, then I became mega star in Opera, Ballet, Piano playing, became Super model, the world was at my feet when I sang (their ears were bleeding in pain!)!! Then Mel forced himself on me and got me pregnant - I feel sorry for him, I pity him, I lurve him, he told me he's never loved anyone but me and I know this is truth! Mel must give me all of his money now or the R.M will kill your wife, your kids, your relatives, then his! "Sobs into hanky, smirking on the side, sob, sniff, sob, sniff!!"You know it's truth Mel to blame for everything in world, he Satan in disguise, he told me so in a dream I had before I ever met him!"Sob, sniff, hanky to eyes, grins behind hanky, smirk, sob, sniff, sob, sniff "Oh I am poor Russian girl, who was multi millionaire before I met Mel, he robbed my money, he killed my cat, strangled the dog, sob, sniff, hung the budgie and you know he's evil," sob, sniff, sob, "you must make him pay me NOW!! You know I'm worth it!"

Sorry if I've upset anyone it's just another fairytale lol!!

Posted at 7:48 PM on Oct 29, 2010 by emerald
-------------------------------------------------------------
LOL Very good fairy tale, it sounds like what she'd really say.

Nikki

THIS BITCH WOULD NOT KNOW THE TRUTH IF IT BIT HER ON HER FAT ASS

Majestik

Horrowitz, your tie is giving me vertigo. DUDE, fashion consultant comes to mind.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Greenie: LMAO! Love it "Sobs into hanky, smirking on the side, sob, sniff, sob, sniff!!" LOL!

emerald

Sam LOL!! It's like all her pictures where she's trying to keep a straight face, but the smirk shines through lol!!

Majestik Actually I thought his zipper was going to burst open as they danced away together lol!!

Muppet

I think Oksana likes the interviewer guy since he always tells her how beauuuuuuuutiful she is lol. I don't think it went well I think she was making eyes at the cameraman, that's why Horrorwitz pulled her away. LOL

antbabs

If the ole Ox told the truth that would be a first. Yeah, so she wears the same clothes as she did yesterday to fill up her tank with her (uh, Mel's car) and wore the same clothes when she was piss.ed and threw her car door open denting some poor bastard's car. We'll see what kind of blow-out she has for the baby's party tomorrow and see who funded it. Story next week. Some major contributor/donor undoubtedly throws a lavish party. And that donor probably starts with an "R".

Majestik

Posted at 7:56 PM on Oct 29, 2010 by emerald

OKAY, EMERALD....Brain Bleach, aisle three. Oh dear god, I'm going to have NIGHTMARES. I'd rather see her with the bald avenger. Be back in half an hour, going to watch the rerun of Today's TMZ live LOL. Harvey was just too damn cute in his Alldead outfit.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

antbabs: Jack Nicholson.

Muppet

I'm off to bed, this story is just too much excitement for me lol. Maybe tomorrow they'll come up with something that holds my attention.
Have fun everyone. :D

emerald

antibabs Ooh, how much you want to bet ROL will get an exclusive of Lucia, it's so nice of them to do all this p.r for nothing as they claim lol!! The long line of guests will include GA (the embalmed one) and her lawyers, her p.r people (no wives, that's competition lol!), it'll be a real snazzy affair of ****tails, nibbles, a buffet and a birthday cake with mummy's face etched on it lol!! Lucia will of course be elsewhere playing with the nanny lol!!