Oksana Under Oath ... Again

10/29/2010 1:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva is about to raise her right hand for the fourth time and sit for a deposition ... TMZ has learned.

1021_oksana_EX_Getty_03
As we first reported ... Oksana's lawyers tried to delay this deposition until Mel sat for his ... which is scheduled for Monday.  The judge would have none of it, so Oksana must show up today.

The depo will cover custody issues, but we're told Oksana's statements to PEOPLE will also be hot topics.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

Stacy

kickaboo

What do you bet she'll demand that she be allowed to sing and play at the deposition? :-) Posted at 9:23 AM on Oct 29, 2010 by Bubba

Bwahaha! But wait, Judge! Your forgot to play the tape with me playing piano in my nightie! Judge, I changed wardrobe for my People debut! They yelled, "beautiful, beautiful!!" I tried to pose like Lana Turner, I study American history...Judge. I am a star who deserves MONEY!

Belinda

I bet the person that asks her to put her right hand up and tell the truth and nothing but the truth will have a hard time keeping a straight face.

dental

I always wanted a bright smile, but due to drinking coffee, drinks and cigarettes that is almost impossible for an ordinary man.A few days after much searching I found a blog with interesting ideas for those who want bright white.

It worked ...

BlancheDevereaux

Posted at 9:43 AM on Oct 29, 2010 by Belinda

ROTFLOL!!!

middleagedcrazy

@ bubba --

Do you think everyone will take up a collection to STOP her from playing?

You made me laugh too much this morning!

Tee hee * + * + * + * + *

kickaboo

Oksana has been hired to a TV show.

Gia

If they're asking about her People interview then I hope for the extortion case they ask her about all the conflicting statements she's made in the past couple months! Now THAT would be interesting!!

Dingo

This is a continuation of THE deposition not a new one. The thing is that every day she yaps and yaps so there is more to discuss. This could go on for daaaays. Have fun Oxtanic.

Mel5309

I bet he wishes that he could have stayed with Robin. This woman, is out for blood. Didn't he check her history with Daniel Craig?

Posted at 9:21 AM on Oct 29, 2010 by pfinstir

You have the wrong James Bond. She wasn't with Daniel Craig. She was with Timothy Dalton. Please don't put poor Daniel Craig's name to shame like that.

samuel

I think this smells to high heaven of coruption of the judge !
She is doing here 4 time and mel havent done his first depo !

What is this judge on the take or what ??

Stacy

Oksana has been hired to a TV show.

Posted at 9:47 AM on Oct 29, 2010 by kickaboo
------------------------------------------------------
That character really is a lot like Oksana, especially with the bucket of botox. lol

John

Dear TMZ:

Please do not post any more pictures of this witch. Just post a cartoon picture of a donkey in her place.

Friend?

At this point I´m so tired of her different stories so who actually believs that she´s going to say the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, really?

And didn´t she do an interview for People Magazine while she was under a gag order? What if Mel did that, I don´t think he would get away with it like she´s done.

middleagedcrazy

One of the few benefits of being a respondent is that you get to see the evidence against you before you must respond. Since the piano player has so many stories, I'm sure this could go on for weeks. Mr. Gibson will appear for his deposition when he is ordered to. He is the respondent. The plaintiff goes first, even in civil cases.

Tee hee