'Sister Wives'

Not Backing Down

from Season 2

10/29/2010 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They're still in the middle of a criminal investigation -- but the polygamist family featured on "Sister Wives" has officially agreed to do another season of their TLC reality show.

1029_sisterwives_BN_Getty_01
The Kody family -- 21 members strong -- drew the eye of Utah officials right after their show debuted earlier this year. Authorities completed an investigation and turned the case over to the County Attorney ... who will ultimately decide whether or not to prosecute the family for bigamy.

Season 2 is set to debut in March -- no word if the family will address the investigation on the show.

Alli

I love this show. Something different. I think if you don't like them, than don't watch. I for one can't wait for the next season. Way to go, TLC!!!

anni

Has anyone checked? Are these women getting what most polygamist women get from the Government: food stamps, school vouchers, free medical......Cody's little clan might just be a huge drain on our resources. And I am sorry, who would want to sleep with him, especially after seeing the OTHER 3 women he is crawling into bed with. yuck.

anni

I live in Park City and Janelle worked somewhere I went? Maybe the Dentist office? anyone know?

Gemini

I do like this show but I am just wondering how they can share him because I am a very JEALOUS person when it comes to my MAN! But hey if they love it then I say leave them alone cause they are not hurting anyone and he is not marring underage girls nor do they seem like they are criminals. They all work and take care of their children so let them live as they see fit!

Robin

Most of you are missing the point. In Utah, if Kody lived with four women and they had group sex, nobody would care. They are considering prosecuting him because he used the dreaded "w" word: wife. If he called them his hos, it'd be cool. Their reason for coming on TV was to show the rest of the world that not all polygamists are child abusers, or even child brides. It doesn't matter if you think he's handsome or if you like the women. The point is, THEY like Kody, and they want to keep this lifestyle from being such a ridiculous taboo.

R

These are all grown adults not hurting anyone, their family looks like any other family with its ups and its downs. I think saying these women are large is ignorant, they are not! Look at most women their age with having that many children and tell me these woman are not just what the norm is!! Just because they are on TV does not mean they should be like the rest of TV land scary stick looking women. I think that the government has a whole lot more they could be sticking their noises in than that of what this family is doing!!!

Darlene

I think they are trashy! It effects the kids, what an awful thing to do!! I woulndnt watch this show if they paid me!!!! ;oP

Gina

It's childish to say these people are stupid or that his wife's are ugly. Your personal opinion on their appearance wasn't asked for, nor should you insult people. I don't agree with their life choice, however if it works for them then so be it. I also agree the government should keep their noise out of it. They all seem happy and the children seem well cared for and happy as well.

whatwasshethinking

Cody is an idiot. He works for Yesco sign company as a sales person. He married one wife and convinced 3 others tele tubbies to live with him. He convinced them that this life style is one that God would want. One wife stays home and the others work. I don't care where you live or your life style, the kids are the ones that suffer. Lil Jonny is at school and the other kids are making fun of him so they take Jonny out of school cuz he is getting teased. Jonny is now a home school, anti social weirdo gamer/molester. Jonny is now on To Catch a Predator. I hope this doesn't become the norm.

DizzyLizzy

I can't help watch this show even though it makes me sick. Its a morbid fascination.

Katie

You can tell the age difference or at least the mental age by the comments here. People who are flat out rude, are making fools out of themselves. If they want to live that way then let them.

TALENA BROUGHMAN

the bible speaks of many people having more than 1 wife.
i am not sure its wrong in gods eyes.for the most part it looks as if they have a happy life.its not for me,but when i think about it i can understand.having had bad marriages,by controlling men ,well think about it you get a lover and dear friends who are always there for you.sure there jealousy but i think the benefits out way being alone, abused, and taking away from your friends and family..i think if my pastor told me this was okay,well kody i would move to utah and would join your family..i love your wives already..

edmarine

geez you people are dumb. We shouldn't talk about how people look, but the fact is that they are all hideous. We should let them be because they aren't hurting anyone blah blah blah white trash. Utah should be its own country. Then we could bomb it!

ricwhite

Just leave them alone. Unless they're abusing children or something, it would be ridiculous to prosecute them. They are all consenting adults. I do admit, though. It's weird.

K

I like the show, all you ever hear about in these "type" of families is pervs and abuse. Is nice to see that they very much care for each other. Also that they have the same issues that we all deal with even if we are not in a group marriage. If the babies are not being hurt, and are not forced to choose the same life style let them be. Who knows perhaps their views are acutally benifit to society. Only one being is allowed to judge and it's not the anger haters out there. Who cares what the ladies look like, thats not for us to care about. We are not the ones who have to sleep with them. Just a thought.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments