T.I.'s Wife -- Charged with Possession of Ecstasy

10/29/2010 5:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the L.A. County District Attorney has charged  T.I.'s wife -- Tameka Cottle -- for possessing the drug ecstasy when the couple was arrested on Sunset Strip last month.

Tameka Cottle

If convicted, Tameka could face up to a year behind bars.

As we previously reported, the D.A. has elected not to prosecute T.I. for charges stemming from the incident, noting that the rapper will already be serving time in Georgia for a probation violation stemming from the L.A. arrest.

FrogJuice

Barf city. What a bow wow!!

Alex

How can you sit there and talk about someone's appearance like that?! Man you people are so cruel and petty. Maybe he stays with her because he loves her! Beautiful whores are a dime a dozen.

kelly

I agree with most of you. Lindsey Lohan stay in and out of trouble, shed a few fake tears, and out she goes just to get drunk again. I'm not defending TI or Tiny because as a teacher, I'm all against drugs, but the justice system is screwed up.

kelly

You haters constantly insult this girl who have money so long, she can get all of you out of debt. Do you really think she's reading your words? She'll get off, probably probation because I'm sure she doesn't have a record, at least I never heard of her getting into trouble.

Angela

Is that human? Geez she's ugly as heck!

dicknon

u guys better get off the black and white mentality and stay out of trouble,am black and i know what am talking about enough of xcuses and let get educated and be more mature the way we live life and stop blaming.

Johnny

WHAT A DOG, I HAVE PUPPIES THAT LOOK BETTER THAN HER.

dd

OK F Her and TI they obviously need to be high to even do each other.. WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS...I know CPS has been to your house, SHAME ON YOU BOTH! Guns and Drugs= NO BABIES!

dd

she should have thought about the kids b4 going out high with hubbie that had just been released...she deserves to be talked about..she put herself out there!

cocoapuff

If she admits herself to REHAB now, maybe she will or can pull a Lindsay. Her mom who is WHITE should go to court with her and that could help a lot too. Oh on Rehab she could go to one that she goes to for only a few hours each day and then go home and watch her kids. She could at least do that and it would help her. It will be interesting to see if they will cut her a deal like MS. PARIS got. Paris got the deal of deals. Staying clean will help Tiny too.
Good Luck to Tiny and T.I. Just got to remember Aint No Love In The Heart of the City" a song by Bobby Blue Bland holds true.

edmarine

what a dog. she is disgusting. he could do so much better. never understand why he married her.

Webbs

She should stay away from drugs, not a good example to the kids.

And all those saying she is UGLY...Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Jill Conway

Is she missing a chromosome? Kinda looks that way....

bebefj123

BS, RACISM! Blantant! Paris and Lindsey and you want to play all moral when its black. Lets see you explain this BS!

Leigh Ann

This woman is so ugly I can hardly look at her. If others are correct she has kids then burn her cookies and teach her a lesson. Parents on drugs neglect & abuse their children. Take her to task!!!!