« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Deion Sanders' Wife -- Don't Pee In My 13 Toilets!

11/1/2010 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Deion Sanders' wife Pilar was the #1 problem during the taping of VH1's "Football Wives" -- as in, she refused to let anyone on the production team pee in any of the 13 toilets in her Texas mansion.

1029_pilar_sanders_toilet_EX_getty
Sources connected with production tell us Pilar was incredibly protective of the crappers in her 109 acre, 10 bedroom, 13 bathroom estate in North Texas ... and directed the crew to her pool house.

We're told Pilar was the only "wife" who had bathroom issues -- the other castmates gave the crew an all-access potty pass when they shot scenes in their homes.

Pilar also had issues with her co-stars -- we're told since the show wrapped, she's stopped talking to the other women.  But sources close to Pilar say its "completely false."

Sounds like enough drama for a second season ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

San

I don't blame her one bit. People break your toilets, urinate all over the floor, and ramble through your personal belongings. It's not like she didn't give them an alternative. She told them they could use the pool house bathroom which I'm sure is a lot nicer than a porta potty.

Ginger

Like her poop don't smell!

Bronson

I dont blame her, the number one facilitator of home based thefts for the wealthy involves the whole; "can i use your bathroom" hustle. Smart lady, dont let those you dont know or trust wander the halls of your home...

stinkweed

My husband is a stagehand. I wouldn't let the crew wander in my house to use the bathroom, either. Stagehands are one step up from carney folk.

It's not like there wasn't a place for them to pee. I doubt it was a real hardship to use the pool house bathroom.

lab

guess they didn't have a pot to piss in.

LeRoy

White people need to use the service toilet :)

neenee

# 15 Right On

Let them use the one you never hardly use
you do have a maid or do you do it yourself
stop acting like you never had nothing

Anthony C

She is a "Never Was" but they are her toilets.

Anthony C

To #41,

You must be very familiar with the servants' toilets because you're in charge of cleaning them.

Lena

Obviously whoever is complaining about this does not have to clean toilets. I know I would rather clean just one toilet than thirteen. Get real. If you dislike the woman so much at least find something worthwhile to complain about.

Ladie

Her toilets, her rules. Most of the crewmembers were probably men and men are notorious for pissing up toilet seats and not cleaning up after themselves. I don't let strange men use my bathrooms either. Who wants to clean up a stranger's piss?

theladyford

Wow, I don't really call women names, but what a bitch!! Is this a show that is really on TV? I better work on a second masters degree and Phd so I can stay in the books and continue to NOT look at television.

Adding To The Crap

Damn, TMZ...you can sensationalize ANYTHING!! That's her house & those are her crappers! If she doesn't want strangers using her bathrooms, her business. We've seen people time and again misuse things they don't have to pay for, & VH1's not paying Charlie Sheen-type salaries to participate in that show. I think she was very generous directing them to her pool house. Team Pilar!!

RJ

And the problem would be???? At least she gave them someplace to use the bathroom. Who wants all those random people in your bathroom looking in your medicine cabinet and stuff.

femonanon

I don't know who she is but Hot damn, she's gorgeous!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments