« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Deion Sanders' Wife -- Don't Pee In My 13 Toilets!

11/1/2010 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Deion Sanders' wife Pilar was the #1 problem during the taping of VH1's "Football Wives" -- as in, she refused to let anyone on the production team pee in any of the 13 toilets in her Texas mansion.

1029_pilar_sanders_toilet_EX_getty
Sources connected with production tell us Pilar was incredibly protective of the crappers in her 109 acre, 10 bedroom, 13 bathroom estate in North Texas ... and directed the crew to her pool house.

We're told Pilar was the only "wife" who had bathroom issues -- the other castmates gave the crew an all-access potty pass when they shot scenes in their homes.

Pilar also had issues with her co-stars -- we're told since the show wrapped, she's stopped talking to the other women.  But sources close to Pilar say its "completely false."

Sounds like enough drama for a second season ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

TheTruth

Well just by judging from the comments of all the morons here its no wonder why she doesn't want people peeing all over her bathrooms. Whats wrong with the crapper in the pool house anyway? @s sholes always find something to complain about don't they?...even where they they can show their own @s s holes!....

TheTruth

Seems to me that shes giving these nasty asses a job in the 1st place and then they want to complain about having to use the crapper in the pool house. Whose really F'ed up here? These post are always a great way of judging who really needs to get a grip & wake the hell up in society...just count the A-hole comments on any post and you'll get an idea of how many dumb@sses are out there...

TheTruth

What kinda jerkoffs think they should be entitled to use my restrooms? .....I'll tell you what kind...the same jerkoffs who would think that they were entitled to take my personal belongings. be happy that i'm letting you use the pool house with your nasty as se s!!!!!!

William Eldred

Jeez. Why did she need to put up with a bunch of strangers plodding around in her house, snooping through medicine cabinets. Were they too good to use the poolhouse? Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. Get out of her bathroom, Harvey!!

homeboy

bitch

Rhonda

What is wrong with her? She is very rude and she needs to be cut from next season...she's a b***h

UrHyness

Well first off I would let them use my bathroom in my house either and direct them to the pool house. You have some dirty people who are looking to cash in and leave bugs all around. Not to mention her husband seems like he makes the choices she just follows through with them so don't be mad at her.

TYIA

WASN'T PILAR A CHRISTIAN AT ONE TIME???... HER BEHAVIOR IS SO UNCHRISTIAN LIKE.THAT'S 4-REAL....

ChiChi

Sorry, but I'm on team Pilar. I wouldn't want a bunch of strange busybodies wandering through my mansion. Who knows what the h*ll they could possibly steal. To have one designated place for everyone to use the bathroom is smart, it avoids people going into places they shouldn't. I don't let deliverymen, repairment etc, use my bathroom, so she's hardly a bitch for not wanting the stage hands to use hers.

Mac

Pilar acts like others are so beneath her. What a mess!

Dee

I guess it is her choice. Yes, she is a Diva, and the rest of the castmates cannot stand it. Do your thing, Pilar!! They are trying to get to where you are.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5