TMZ Halloween: Miners & Tiger & Bad Hair, Oh My!

10/31/2010 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The TMZ newsroom did the Halloween monster mash with the help of Chilean miners, Tiger and his ladies, Spider-Man, Von A-hole, and even an unbeweaveable Gloria Allred. Check out all the trick-or-treat madness for yourselves!

1029_tmz_halloween_group_launch_v3

Yvonne

Awesome!! :D

Lovejac23

Awesome! Ya'll rock! Thanks for posting pics. Where was the blonde dude? Did I miss him? HAPPY HALLOWEEENIE! :)

Muppet

These pictures are wonderful!!! I had such a good laugh this morning looking at these. Ummmm is that a cougar pin on Harvey Allred???? LOL

Chuck

You should have the people's names listed along with their character so we know who was playing who... I couldn't tell at first if Charles was the construction worker from the Village People, or a Chilean Minor...

Susie

Everyone looked funny all dressed up last night. Harvey - we have got to change the lipstick. Otherwise, everything was perfect.

Posted at 4:54 AM on Oct 30, 2010 by Sally
why do you say harvey..do you seriously believe he reads this crap???

LOLOL yeah huh? Was going to say all and Harvey too, but forget THAT, like he reads this crap, geesh.

Anyway, as always tons of fun for this ole 51 yr old grandma who reads your site several times a day and watches the show, and yes DANGNABIT I do have a light. You all look great and so creative, could have done without gaga thou he didnt have any ahh "I love Boobies" on.!!! (didnt know how to say it without getting sensor'ed) Have a Happy Halloween ya crazies! and keep it fun.

Susie

Just to get number 21 right. The first is a repost from #15, and then my comment. I also meant "I do have a life" :) Not onto my 2nd Iv of Coffee yet, sorry!!

Dani

I don't care if they read this crap or not...I'm still going to direct my comment to them!

You all looked great, thanks for the laughs and for getting into the Halloween spirit!

Max, wth? Too cool to dress up or don't tell me, you're surfer dude? Lame Max! I expected more from you.

Gwriter

Great Rachel U, and Harvey is just scary as Gloria--well done guys.

I Luv TMZ

Harvey wins best costume. Prince Von-A-Hole a close 2nd. Where's Max? is he the one taking the blurry pics?

Lucky_130

These guys have to much fun over there. It makes it seem as though work can actually be enjoyable

Superman

The Kurt Cobain, Rachel Uchitel, and Tiger Woods ones look very, very good. The rest were kinda blah or not celebrity related. The beer wench girl could have done a killer Paris Hilton. I thought that's who she was trying to be in the big picture.

Superman

OK, I give Harvey an "A" for effort. Get a nicer wig (and a facial) next time.

your majesty

ya'll forgot to include the guy in the shroud thingy that's standing beside the girl behind spiderman. Is that Max?

Donovan

I thought Harvey's and the Ahole one were the funniest. Not a shocker at all that the blonde twit dressed up as something hootchie oriented, just surprised she didn't have the one shoulder bare thing going on. Kudos to the women who dressed up as something original and didn't go for the cheap easy look.

alexus

i like it but idk who anybody was

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments