« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian Towels Off Young Kid

10/31/2010 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian spent her Halloween in one of the most frightening ways possible -- watching the New Jersey Nets play basketball -- where she tossed a towel in the direction of a young fan sitting courtside.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
The Nets were blown out by LeBron James and the Miami Heat, 101-78.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

tblg

NOT a towel...It's a t-shirt rolled up so it can be shot out of the "t-shirt cannon"

stephanie

Im from costa rica i always watch the program

Big Kev

I bet Kim is trying to hookup with dwayne wade. She's sooo hot....

KeepItSimple

Yeah she needs to keep her fake a** away from Lebron, his woman will whoop her arse!!!!!!!!!!

tlynn

This slut will throw that rotten cooter at anybody. Race is not an issue anymore, she'll swallow whatever she can get! She's old, plastic, desperate and nasty...not a bit of class or self respect throughout this entire family. The entire world saw her amateur dead lay tape, the only excitement for anyone is when the credits rolled and The End finally popped up. What did she think was going to happen when she showed the world she could take it up the dukeshooter? Duh

seek

There's a plethora of horror flicks to choose from. That's why BlackVoices.com took the time out to reflect on some of our favorite famous faces who appeared in scary films. I am an Air Force and single at present .I need a woman who can love me back ..I also uploaded my hot photos on UniformedDate .(om under the name of hoho212..It's the largest and best club for seeking Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Police Force, and the admirers of those who wear the uniform.I just hope you don't mind me being a soldier ...Please Check it out!I'm serious.

scott

hold your wallets boys
i promise you she isn't there bc she likes basketball

suemny

I never knew who the Kardashians were...singers, actresses, models, etc. I watched some of their shows for the first time last weekend. I have a couple of questions/observations. What exactly does Bruce Jenner do? He seems to have morphed from an olympic champion into a houseboy, who seems to do nothing but eat and play with his toys. And that guy, Scott? He is, without a doubt, the most obnoxious, arrogant, unlikeable jerk ever to show his face on the small screen!!! Obviously the 3 girls inherited a lot of money from their dad. I laugh when I think about what they and Kris must look like without makeup. Kris takes eye shadow to a whole new level; I don't know how she can even keep her eyes open with all of that weight on her eyelids! It certainly is an interesting, if not ostentatious, group of women!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2