Anna Nicole's 'Friend' -- Bad Makeup, Bad Taste

11/1/2010 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This is Daniel DiCrisco -- Anna Nicole Smith's former hairstylist and self-described "friend" -- out in Hollywood last night ... attempting to look like Anna during one of her most infamous drug binges.

media_removed_tmz

The video that inspired this "costume" -- in which Anna was whacked out of her mind and couldn't remember if she was pregnant -- was admitted as evidence in the Howard K. Stern prescription drug case.

Now, with Stern and Anna's former psychiatrist Dr. Khristine Eroshevich being found guilty of conspiracy -- Anna's former friend thought this would be funny.

Is it?

1028_remembering_anna_nicole_smith_footer

monika

totally DISGUSTING! I can;t believe that a "friend" would do this!!! Stay Classy Hollywood!

Linus

Disgusting!

Mimi

Totally disrespectful to her memory, and this person called himself a friend?

I am waiting for the convicted felons Howard Stern and Kristine Erosevich masks to make it to the shelves of Party City. Probably would be too scary for the kids but good for robbing banks.

Fred

Totally disrespectful to her memory, and this person called himself a friend?

Posted at 1:16 PM on Nov 1, 2010 by Mimi

......................

Or pharmacies.

y

With friends like this, it's no wonder no one was willing to help her.

Then again that's the kind of people you attract when your a junkie.

justin

Anna would just laugh. She liked this kind of stuff!

Katie

That's disgusting. Completely tasteless, especially for a "friend".

Barbie

There are really no words that I can think of to describe this picture. Yes Anna Nicole Smith became a prescription drug addict and alcoholic, but that doesn't mean she was a bad person. And this mockery of her is truly unspeakable.

It really does go to show that Anna had no "real" friends, she just had people around her using her. How very sad and tragic.

It's really too bad that this couldn't have been considered criminal, because that's what it feels like to see it.

RIP Anna and Daniel.

BEVERLY

Justin,Anna,would not have laughed,She was very hurt when people made fun of her Daniel is another"friend"who wrote a book,just like all of Anna's so called friends and did not see the dollars signs he wanted,What is sad, is all of Anna friends trying to make a fast buck off of there friendship,NOT ONE of her 'FRIENDS were there to help her,just feed off of her bones,But when you watch her own mother ripping her daughter apart every change she got,what do you expect

Lynn

WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS . Daniel DiCrisco should go straight to hell! And he says he is a friend? WOW! SICKO

sky

You people are stupid, it was supposed to be funny , you know, like when HKS cooked up 'RILEY DAY" , and took out his camera and started shooting Anna , what , so now you fake outrage? DON'T RUN ANNA " (IT"S OKAY IF YOU GET BLASTED ON SHROOMS OR WHATEVER WITH DL IN THE WOMB) but don't run)

you can say whatever you want

Dayna

Not Funny...Shame on you!

Danilin

THANK YOU Daniel DiCriscio! Anna would have found this funny! LMFTMZAO!!!!

Cassie

That's horribul

dawn pomar

howard did this to her, how would u like him doing this to one of your female loved ones? wife, sister, mother, daughter? so virgie wanted it known, it was the only way to stop people thinking howard was a great friend? ask david stern in rochester he is lawyer in rochester, david stern i met in court, he was DEFENDING Steve Zanella, my ex for beating me up?
So, David Stern = Calabrese as partners, = Calabrese for Wayne County Weatherization = ohn Hopkins, Mike Fox who took the roof off my house and lets the snow and water pour into my house, but I stayed in my house, and after months finally put some shingles on the roof, but left it leaking, Rosemary Mackey whom I called at Bishop Sheen who would not help me, to Ms Cramer who would not help me go to college to become a psychiatrist myself. Thank you everyone for making my life hell after u killed my sister --- Dawn Pomar 12/12/2010 TIRED OF SUFFERING IN SILENCE

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3