« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Iowa Cleared of Wrongdoing in AshtonGate

11/1/2010 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The University of Iowa will not be punished by the NCAA for allowing its recruits to meet Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore ... so says a rep for the school.

1031_ashton_iowa_twitter_bn_2
U of Iowa Asst. Sports Information Director Steve Roe tells TMZ ... the NCAA has ruled that the school's explanation -- that the meeting was purely a coincidence -- was "sufficient" and no further action will be taken against the school or the recruits.

As we previously reported, the NCAA was looking into alleged wrongdoing by the school after a few high school basketball recruits met Ashton and Demi at an Iowa football game in September ... and then posted the photos on Twitter.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Sin D

Good news here...Now we can get back to him posing more pics of Demi in a bikini mkay...

OooooNooo!

Steve Roe is now the Assistant Director of Information at the University of Iowa? Gee, I thought his TV show "Dirty Jobs" was going pretty good. Oh, wait, I get it! University of Iowa IS a "Dirty Job".

Iowa Hawkeye

That's Mike Roe, Einstein.

Aunt Ann

Now, Who was the trouble-maker who cried "phowl?"

b

Is that his retart brother in the back?

Throwback kid

What college athlete would want to meet a dork like Kutcher? what is he going to talk about with them Twitter? or he had a show called punked 6 years ago?

seek

I am an Air Force and single at present .I need a woman who can love me back ..I also uploaded my hot photos on militarylflirts.com under the name of hoho212..It's the largest and best club for seeking Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Police Force, and the admirers of those who wear the uniform.I just hope you don't mind me being a soldier ...Please Check it out!I'm serious.

deborah

Really this is a good news for them because this one may be for friend.