TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

Kim Kardashian -- Dreaming Up an Album

11/1/2010 6:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian is recording an album. As in music. As in singing ... TMZ has learned. 

1101_kimk_thedream_EX_TMZ_Getty_02
We're told Kim's recently been in the studio with top notch writer/producer/performer The-Dream, whose hits include Rihanna's "Umbrella" and Beyonce's "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)."

So how's it gonna sound? One person who's been inside a recording session tells us, "Kim's got a really good voice."

No word on a song list, but a cover of "Baby Got Back" seems inevitable.

0927_kim_kardashian_footer

88 COMMENTS

No Avatar
31.

Throwback kid    

I agree kim has no talent! did anyone see her dance on TV? she was just lame (like her lame TV) show is.

But with that said, they can make Britney Spears sound decent in a studio, so why not the untalented Kim? On her songs Britney has an almost digital sounding voice, but when you hear Britney talk she sounds just like the uneducated redneck that she is.

1366 days ago
32.

Yep I said that    

This talentless skank just won't go away she is like dog *&^% on your shoe you can't get rid of the smell

1366 days ago
33.

montana    

WE don't care Wiseguy , she is gorgeous and has more class in her pinky then you would ever dream of having ...ever

1366 days ago
34.

todd lee    

who cares? they are going to Pro-tools the hell out of her voice, nowadays they can make cats F#$%ing sound like barbara streisand.

1366 days ago
35.

cezanne    

Per the comments here - did she really get peed on in that sex tape of hers? I have never seen it but that is some really bad stuff - is that true???

1366 days ago
36.

Shread    

One of The Electrolysis Sisters can sing?

1366 days ago
37.

Kennybouy-Naples    

She's just damaged goods, puttin that black ding dong in her mouth is about all any suspect of quality needs to know..thats not a racist statement, it just reality for quality races of all kinds that she can spend the rest of her life being a pretender or humpin some low life, black, white or other...enjoy the money, shes a dumb bar skank...

1366 days ago
38.

rafa    

Finally autotune will fail for the first time.

1366 days ago
39.

arale norimaki    

it's going to suck more than here XXX movie

1366 days ago
40.

joey    

kium didnt get peed on you idiots before posting learn your facts and stop all the fake ghetto slang your using ! cause being a ghetto ni@@er isnt cool

1366 days ago
41.

Superman    

^@joey,

YES, she did get peed on by Ray J!!! Kartrashian made Vivid edit out the pee scene before she gave them permission to distribute it!

1366 days ago
42.

RealityBites    

Hey maybe she can go on tour with Kim Z. from the Real Housewives of Atlanta.....ba-ha-ha!!

1366 days ago
43.

Dan    

I hope nobody is actually going to buy any crap put out by this dumb a**.Seems like 98% of the country just wants her to go away,but she is determined to get every last cent out of the remaining 2%.

1366 days ago
44.

burritos    

Hey if anyone can sing now a days. Gloria ain't far away from this industry because she won't last much in the law. People will buy her albums because they love her voice just like they will love LoLKims.

1366 days ago
45.

Nunya    

@ joey, you're obvious a kar TRASH ian fan so we'll excuse your stupidity. the skank let him do things I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

1366 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Around The Web