Oksana: Mel's Dad Is a Danger to Lucia

11/1/2010 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Everyone gets embarrassed when their parents go off their rocker -- but the rantings of Mel Gibson's father could create problems in his custody case ... at least that's what Oksana's lawyers want.

1101_mel_gibson_hutton_gibson_audio_launch_ex
Sources tell TMZ ... during Mel's deposition today, lawyers for Oksana Grigorieva will dredge up statements made by Hutton Gibson during an interview back in August.

Among the pearls of wisdom from Hutton: "Half of the people there in the Vatican are queer." He also said he thought Pope Benedict XVI is a homosexual.

We're told Oksana's lawyers plan to paint a picture ... Lucia is at risk if she's around Mel's kooky dad.

jechrist

they are even dragging his father into this. this smacks of desparation 2 me. some peopleshare his views, i'm not 1 of them. but come on, what next? santa claus is a danger, leprachauns, your local toll both attendent....they 're grasping here...grasping at straws

KoalaBabe

Shirley, I think Oksana might be adopted, because Ludmilla looked like Natalia, with the fuzzy hair and all.

Shell

Can't wait what Harvey going to post next.

Posted at 10:51 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by KoalaBabe
====================================================

I'm gonna guess...

OXY denied entry to depostition....

ok, well, maybe not but it sure would make me laugh so loud the entire world would hear me. lol

Michael

This woman has used her looks for the past 30 years to keep from having to get a job. Her looks are fading and Mel is her last chance for "the big score".

She is going to do whatever it takes to score, and with an attorney who practically finishes the judges sentances, the same judge who looks the other way no matter what she and her council says or does, the same judge who's making Mel pay for 42 different attorneys fees, I'm guessing this crap is going to continue as long as her council says it will last.

So, it's simple. Somebody needs to ask her attorney how long he is planning for the trial to last?

I mean, next he'll have Mel's Elementary teachers on the stand...

KoalaBabe

I'm gonna guess...

OXY denied entry to depostition....

Posted at 10:56 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by Shell

Shell I've consumed about a litre and half of coffee, soon I'll be flying like a kite with caffeine lol.

Shell

Curious, I did get a shower in, ground some coffee beans and made a fresh pot. That's it so far. lol

Friend?

If Oksana raises the daughter herself, what shall she teach her, how to live on men and that women are unable to work themself?

middleagedcrazy

***I would also REFUSE to apologize for my father if I was ever asked/expected to. ***
Posted at 10:50 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by Jus Another Viewer
_____________________________________________

How can you apologize for your parents? According to my children, I embarrass them constantly. Isn't there a commandment (for you religious people) on that?

Tee hee

jechrist

@19...yes let's not forget the convicted felon mel told her 2 get rid of, but she did not until the judge told her 2 get rid of let's not forget that. her lawyers r a joke

KoalaBabe

I mean, next he'll have Mel's Elementary teachers on the stand...

Posted at 10:58 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by Michael

Dear Lord don't say that Michael, according to Mel when he was attending secondary school he was a larrikin, honestly Oksana really like immature child.

Stacy

Posted at 10:55 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by KoalaBabe
--------------------------------------------------------
She's definitely not adopted. Somebody once posted a photo of Ludmilla when she was young and she looked a lot like Oksana...so we know what Oksana will look like by the time she gets out of jail.

gutsygirl

I wouldn't want my child around someone who made Mel who he is. The apple doesn't fall far...

Tellthetruth59

@Stacy: I want to see Ox going into jail - when they take off the extensions and the make up. YIkes!

LISA

Just watch. She's attack Mel's kids next. She's as evil as they get.

Shell

I fully believe children do not learn nor are they taught to be gay.

Oh boy, maybe this is one of those topics I should avoid.