Michael Jackson's Kids: It's Not Daddy's Voice!

11/1/2010 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Michael Jackson album Sony is about to release is a fraud, according to members of Michael Jackson's family.

Michael Jackson new album:
We've learned Sony is determined to release the album for Christmas, and believes the songs are all authentic.  We're told MJ and his kids were in New Jersey when he recorded the tracks with producers in 2007.

Sources tell us Paris and Prince now believe some of the songs on the album are fakes -- not Michael's voice.  Sony, we're told, is convinced all of the songs are the real deal.  Howard Weitzman, lawyer for the estate, tells TMZ he had experts listen to the tracks and all of the experts concluded it's Michael's voice on all the tracks.

Other Jackson family members also believe some of the tracks are phony.  There is a stalemate, although at this point no one is talking lawsuit.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

Nora

I've heard the song. It's not Michael's voice!
I been his fan since forever! And it's not him!
And beside's : the family know's his voice better than everbody else! I think they're just stupid who says that this is MJ's voice...!

BARBARA STRAUGHN

If you ignore the ignorant insults above and consider the truth for a change - which all followers of the tabloid media and tv never do - (so yes the NWO plan is already succeeding with some brainwashed individuals)- the songs were all discarded by Michael - never finished by Michael - what you will hear is finishing and producing by people other than Michael and given the SONY - McClain partnership - God alone only knows who is involved - so why expect it to sound anything like Michael anyway? Question is - why don't TMZ have all the answers - they seem to be involved in most things unexplained .........??? BTW - copied and pasted onto Facebook - let's share this story shall we????

Black Pittsburgh Loves Michael

We want anything that's Michael . . . anything that's a little bit of Michael . . . anything that might be Michael Jackson!

In short, we want OUR MICHAEL JACKSON!

It good that his kids and family will get some of the money . . . We understand that the music industry will get the majority of the money . . . Keepin' it 100 . . . we really don't care about the money!

Didn't Michael Jackson tell us: "They (the ones fighting over money) don't really care about us!"

WE WANT OUR "KING OF POP!"

Let us have this one . . .

bigdiesel16

It is def no michael's voice on the track. the track is super wack it sounds like a wannabe Britney Spears song "Peice of me" it just needs to go altogether this song was unrelaesed for areson. MJ 4 Life

Rosa Marzullo

What better experts than his children...if they say it isn't Michael....THEN IT ISN'T. I will not be buying it.

Rosa Marzullo

I have written a song and need to contact Janet...can anyone help me? niftyrosa1@yahoo.com

noosh

i listened to it and i agree it doesn't sound like Michael at all.

Solomon25

"ok ok ok, that voice on MJs new single isn't his, it was mine for crying out loud"... HEE HEE!!
Nah seriously, look up Jason Malachi on youtube and there's ur answer.......................HEE HEE!!!

Ps, RIP MJ...HEE HEE

jerri

I have listen to the song and no it don't sound like michael I believe his mom and his children should know better than anyone

Fabian

its true!!!!

T.Kurtis

Michael's Kids are right.

smart032000

I purchased the CD and I am glad that I did. It is great! I admit that at first, I doubted the authenticity of the work, but I wanted to judge for myself. MJ is in every song. True, soom of the songs are enhanced and fixed, but why did Mike record all of the songs that he did? He often said that for every album he would record over a hundred songs and then select 16-20 for the album. What did he do with the rest of the songs? He did not trash them; he saved them for future use. He knew that he would not live FOREVER thus, saving them for his children and legacy. The songs are worthless if they are not used. They have more value because he is singing.The fans are not stupid. We know that the songs are NOT 100 MJ, but he is in them. Truthfully speaking, I thoroughly enjoyed the CD. MJ's message is still there; his rythmic drive is still there and all of the little nuances are there. As for the different voices, check out invicible, and you will see that MJ mastered his voice(s). That's right VOICES. Many think that Mike only had this high pitch voice. That would be a negative. MJ could sing soprano, tenor, alto, bass and even a sweet falsetto that reminded you of Eddie Kindrick. He sang classical pieces, Irish medleys, country western, hip hop, R&B as well as hard and soft rock. The brotha was a master of all genre. Please give "Michael" a chance. You will love it.

rosie

FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT LEFT THE UGLY COMMENTS ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON NEED 2 SET YOUR FACES IN A POT OF SCOLLING HOT WATER AND LET IT BURN YOUR FACES THEN YOU MAY REALIZE THAT HEY MICHAEL JACKSON IS THE BEST..... BUT FOR THE ONES THAT LEFT THE GOOD COMMENTS WE KNOW THAT MJ WAS THE BEST MAN THAT HAS WALKED THIS EARTH BESIDES JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF.... WE LOVE MJ AND YHALL NEED 2 KEEP YOUR MOUTH OFF HYM BKUZ you wouldnt like it if that was you they were talkin bout... this world is juz full of stupid people and the 1z that dnt like mj or whatever ARE STUPID........................ MJ SHALL LIVE IN OUR HEARTS 4EVER... HE WILL ALWAYZ B THE "KING OF POP"...

rosie

Anni- you 1 racist lil trick... joe and catherine is proud of their mixed grandkids as any other grandparent would be.. maybe beacuse yours mit not b proud of you dont meant that joe and catherine aint proud of theirs... and mrspatrickcampbell- are you a homosexual.... the kids arent homosexuals AND NEITHER WAS MICHAEL JACKSON... sunshine- your the onli brainless zombie ROUND AND I BET YOUR EYES LUK LIKE A prostitue... PRAY FOR ME- you gone burn in hell for calling mj a child molestor... as you kan see he was found not guilty which means he was INNOCENT they didnt say he was aquitted... aquitted and not guilty is 2 diff things and have 2 diff meanings... you a fool and look realii stupid for sayin these things about him.. thats y you realii gone burn in hell so thats y you gt the right name PRAY FOR ME.... Karolina how do you know children dont lie because children lie all the time..... all yhall need 2 burn in THE DEVILS HELL KUZ MJ WAS A GREAT MAN.... SARAH,SPEECHLESS,AND LOU- MAY GOD BLESS YHALL FOR THE WONDERFUL COMMENT.. MICHAEL DID HAVE A WONDERFUL VOICE AND COULD CHANGE IT AT ANYTIME... MAY GOD BLESS YHALL 3... WE LOVE MJ...

JennySavesAPenny

Give me a break!!! sure Howard Weitzman says they are the real deal. He wants to make his piece of the pie when they sell. I tell ya- there are two guys named Howard involved in the Jacksons these days and my vote is for Howard Mann. Kathrines friends are just fine with me and I would side with them doing her justice. UN-like the Estate.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16