Oksana Grigorieva ... Face-to-Face With Mel Gibson

11/1/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ...Oksana Grigorieva will be front and center at Mel Gibson's deposition Monday -- the first time Oksana and Mel have been face-to-face since the custody war erupted.

1101_mel_oksana_EX_GettyTMZ_01

Oksana's lawyer, Daniel Horowitz, tells TMZ Oksana will be "an active participant" in the deposition and will even write out questions for Horowitz to ask.

Horowitz says Oksana will be very involved, taking notes and strategizing as the depo goes on.

The wild card -- will Mel keep his temper in check?

0708_gibson_fotter_550

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

wondering

should make for an interesting court session

Ray

Involved like they say Ms. Oksana was involved in the mediation?
Shouldn't lawyers already have questions prepared for this?

Anon

If Mel did nothing wrong, he should have no trouble answering all the questions. All of them! And he should have to answer for the tapes, they reflect on his behavior. Kudos for having Oksana right there. She will know when he's not telling the truth. Best of luck to Oksana, I hope the day(s) go really well for her!

Ray

I doubt Mr. Gibson will have trouble with the questions. Tapes may be off limits if the judge at the deposition rules it.

angeleyes

Anon - And my hopes are that to Mel she is nothing now that she has bleached all emotion out of the relationship they once had - so he views her as a stranger. May God be with you Mel!

JLS

This made me laugh. I'd bet spitting, growling angry Mel will show how easily he gets wound up and that's the plan. Perhaps he will stop the depo when the urge for a BJ strikes him. You, NOW, on your knees. I am GOD, and I want my BJ NOW. You know, like he did on tape.

Steve

I deserve for you to blow me!

Ray

Does anyone know which judge will be at the deposition?

Anon

JLS, thanks for the chuckle

angeleyes

JLS the recordings will not be admissable as they are not originals and his lawyers will object to copies -
What Oksana does not realize nor you apparently is how quickly an totally an emotion can change from love to disdain.

garnet

And Ox will say *******s are only for Horowiutz now. Also for Herzog but he's gone.

Bubba

Oksana has been her own worst enemy throughout this whole circus of a court case. Now she's going to play lawyer and assist Horowitz? LOL

It's hard to know who the bigger fool is - Oksana or Horowitz.

garnet

I think he'll keep his cool now that he's no longer wih Oksana. He looks more relaxed too.

garnet

Kamikaze Oxana they call her. She misses the teaget but still manage to do herself a lot of harm.

moussemaker

I hope Horowitz does the questioning today. For at least seven hours!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments