Oksana: Hot, Bothered and Ready for Mel's Depo

11/1/2010 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva clearly spent some time in front of the mirror this morning getting ready to face Mel Gibson for the first time in months -- she looked great as she entered the room where Mel is supposed to sit for his deposition.

We asked Oksana what it feels like coming face-to-face with Mel again.  She said, "I don't know what to think."

As TMZ first reported ... Oksana will be actively participating in the depo, writing questions for her lawyer, Daniel Horowitz, and strategizing with him.

Here's the problem -- so far, we haven't seen Mel.

Story developing...

mama9

hot and bothered

Does she know that there is a pill for that and the cream will take care of the itch?

KoalaBabe

Heh, working from home today and just want to say how much I enjoy Team Mel's posts. You are all so bitter! You lost in the looks lotto and you just obsess about her lips, hair, face, you cannot stop yourselves. Every time you post this stuff I just laugh and laugh. Don't worry, I'm busy so I won't torture you much but thank you for the entertainment on my quick breaks!

Posted at 11:30 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by Anon

Anon here is the chook, you can feed my pet crocodile if you like.

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 11:30 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by Anon
--------

Get back to that depo!

rg1

Posted at 11:30 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by Anon
*******
You're welcome! I find Oinky and her plastic face even more hysterical than your posts!

SayWhat

Posted at 11:30 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by Anon
==========================================
lol... you just laugh and laugh then post another comment. tell me, do you get paid by the post?

pray for mel

here was another poster that was supposed to be traveling back to their home in Hawaii today... yet here they are posting away.
Posted at 11:30 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
-----------------------------------------
Leaving at 3pm....Aloha!

KoalaBabe

Oksana probably spent hours in front of the mirror perfecting her sashay and butt wiggle and lips pouting.

Like heeey Mel "say mah name"

Curious

I'm gonna go with he perhaps is coming in through the back door. He doesn't need to grandstand like Oxy. But having him appear via satellite would be funny.

Posted at 11:29 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by Shell
------------------------
rear love?

Posted at 11:31 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by pray for mel
---------------------------------------

Yeah, well, that *was* a nice cup of coffee.

I'm gonna beat both you with a soggy cheese curl one of these days.

kickaboo

Will the Judge be viewing this down the road if need be? I have feeling about the Judge and Ox's behavior. Remember he already let Mel see his daughter and believed in Robyn's testimony about the DV. And remember those 7 children, siblings of Lucia's that have been around Mel's father for years.

If Oksana is so concerned, why does she seek the Gibson money? If she is so repulsed, most people would not want ANY part of him. She is NO independent woman, doesn't know the meaning, she is a sociopath...leeching off her children and men--making of a mockery of the U.S. Judicial System and Media!

SayWhat

I guess gimmie forgot to change his log in before commenting.

KoalaBabe

hot and bothered

Posted at 11:32 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by mama9

Menopause?

don't make me laugh

Not fatal beauty more like fatal booty.

shirleyholmes

Oksana probably spent hours in front of the mirror

Posted at 11:34 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by KoalaBabe

--------------------

Well, it does take more time the older you get.

When you are 20 your done in 5 minutes

When you are over 40 it takes a lot longer

Imagine, her spending all that time and still look a mess

Hahahahaha

SayWhat

Leaving at 3pm....Aloha!

Posted at 11:33 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by pray for mel
======================================
cool, which island?

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 11:30 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
-----------------------------------------
Leaving at 3pm....Aloha!

Posted at 11:33 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by pray for mel
------------

Excellent! I just sh.it a gold brick!